Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ I Like Manipulative Bastards... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"
A Schwarz tai weiss story & the Sequel to "Nighteyes"
Chapter 3

//The hallway is crowded.// Schuldig snickered at Ken's mental voice as he let the owner lean against him. //So, What're Crawford and Aya fighting about now.//

"Weiss and Schwarz." Schuldig spoke out loud, his eyes loosing focus with the concentration involved in following the fight. "And what we're doing now that Estet is gone."

"Huh?" It was a duel response from both Omi and Nagi, who were plastered against the door trying to listen. It had only been 48 house since Ken had been released from the hospital.

"I don't think Brad wants to." Schuldig was still following the minds beyond the door.

"What?" Youji demanded from where he was trying to ignore farfello carving up the wall.

"Aya wants us to join up, as part of Krickter…" Schuldig shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind. "Clear out, Brads' gonna barge out!"

In three seconds flat, everyone but Farfello was out of the hall. Then Brad stomped out, followed by an irate Aya. "Think about it, Brad." The Red-head demanded, causing the American to whirl to face him. "Nagi, Omi, Ken, and Schuldig aren't going to tolerate things changing back to the way there were before."

"Don't call me Brad." Crawford commanded, pausing briefly for the strange flash that signaled a vision. "Don't open the closet door." Then the American vanished further down the hallway. Aya turned to look at the closet, then tugged it open. To his surprise, Schuldig and Ken tumbled out, with Ken yelping as he landed on Schuu.

"Umm…" Ken stared up at Aya, with his Visor knocked askew. "Hi Aya."

"Yeah," Schuldig reached up to straiten Ken's visor. "Hi."

"What are you two doing?"

"Coming out of the closet?" Ken stared hopefully up at Aya, completely ignoring the snicker that came from underneath him.

"Try again."

"Is Bradley gonna give in and make this permanent?" Schuldig spoke this time, deciding that Aya looked extra-pissy from this angle.

"I'm working on it." Aya shook his head as he walked away, Farfello following behind him in the fashion that all of them had grown used to. When Farfello followed him into his room, Aya's patience broke. Originally, he'd through that ignoring it would result in an end to his being shadowed. "Do you have to follow me?"

"Yes." A lone yellow eye starred unblinkingly at Aya. "I do."

"Why?"

"I don't understand you."

"When will you stop?"

"When I understand you." Aya just stared at Farfello.

~~~~~~~~~~

Schuldig ran his fingers absently through Ken's hair, just listening to the quiet breaking. Ken wasn't actually asleep, but he /WAS/ extremely relaxed.

"Kenken?"

"Hmmm?…" Ken cracked his eyes open, holding a hand up to ward off the dim light that came from a lone candle.

"If Aya can't get Brad to leave Weiss and Schwarz alliance, what are you going to do?"

"Stay with you." His eyes drifted closed again, and his arm came to rest back on the bed.

"Really?"

"Really." Ken laughed, then tugged Schuldig down for a kiss. "You're stuck with me."

"Is that a bad thing?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Omi followed Nagi out the door into the back yard, and down the steps. Getting caught eavesdropping by Crawford wasn't a good thing, but hiding out in the sunshine and fresh air wasn't such a bad thing.

"Crawford has to agree to this." Nagi wore a worried expression.

"I can't believe Aya's willing to do it."

"I can." Nagi grinned at Omi's confused look. "Takatori is still alive. If we go back to guarding him Aya won't stand a chance."

"We're evenly matched." Nagi raised an eyebrow at Omi's words. "Sort of."

"Ken's with us, remember?"

"What makes you think he'd stay with you?" Omi mock glared and settled back against a tree.

"Schuldig." Nagi sat next to him, grinning. "Ken would pick us because we have Schuldig."

~~~~~~~~~~

Youji watched covertly as Brad stomped away, and then as Aya opened the closet and dumped the two hiding there onto the floor. After they'd all cleared out, Youji slipped down the hall to Bradley's room. Without knocking, the blond shoved the door open and leaned against the frame. It only took the American a few minuets to notice him.

"What?"

"Why not?"

"because if I were to just give in things wouldn't happen the way they need to." The smirk on Brad's face said it all.

"You're a manipulative bastard." Youji snickered, then shook his head. "Lucky for you I like manipulative bastards."

"If you say so." Brad's eyes closed for a moment against the flash of an oncoming vision. Then he gave Youji a very thoughtful look.

"What?"

"Nothing, Kodou." Though the clairvoyant's smirk said otherwise. "Nothing at all."

-+-

*grin*

Another chapter down… Time for thank yous…

Li Xiang : You'll like what happens with Farfie in the next few chapters ;) I'm ahead on paper of what I have typed. *snicker*

DragonSoul : More Farf in coming chapters, I promise.

Bishi no Miko : BradYouji? Not sure yet… But they're lobbying on there own for it.

Fallenangel : You never no, it might work *wink*

Thanks also to Madiha, to whom I could think of nothing cleaver to say.

Next chapter should be out fairly soon! Remember, feedback makes me work harder!