Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ Kill Him If He Wont Agree!... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"

A Schwarz tai Weiss story & the sequel to "Nighteyes"

Chapter 4

-+-

Today Aya had managed to corner Bradley in his study again. As before, everyone else had congregated outside the closed door. Though, this time it was Schuldig's sunning commentary that held their attention and not the little that would be heard through the door.

"They're just tossing around insults." Schuldig's voice was distant, but his mind was occupied with following the conversation on the other side of the door. "Brad's really smug about something." No one noticed Youji's quiet little snicker.

"This is rediculace." Ken leaned against Schuu, who wrapped an arm around his waist absently.

"More pointless needling." Schuu groaned. "Blah blah blah merge groups from Aya. Crawford says Blah blah impossible blah. God, they need to grow up."

"No kidding." Nagi grumbled, sitting down on the floor and tugging Omi onto his lap. "I say we mutiny if Crawford doesn't give in."

"Yeah." Omi snuggled into Nagi's lap without a fight.

"I think we'll get our way." Youji snickered again.

"What's happening in there?" Ken poked Schuu lightly, then waited for his red-head to react.

"Brad's trying to annoy Aya, I think."

Without even realizing it, Farfello snarled, causing both Nagi and Omi to cringe.

"Testy." This time it was Ken who snickered. "What now?"

"Aya is officially annoyed, that's what." Schuu joined in the snickering. "And he's chewing Brad out."

"Good." Ken pushed away from Schuu and took the two steps required to cross that hallway to rap sharply on the door. "Kill him if he won't agree, Aya!"

"Ken!" Omi yelped, knowing that both Crawford and Aya had to know everyone was out in the hallway now. "What did you do that for?"

"I'm making sure Aya knows he's got my support." Ken grabbed Schuldig's hand and hauled him down the hall. "Come on, lets let tweedle-de and tweedle-dumb duke it out on there own." Schuldig didn't fight it and simple let Ken drag him down the haul.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aya barged out of Brad's office something like ten minuets after Ken had suggested he kill Crawford if he didn't agree to it. The only one left in the hall was Farfello, who looked up at him expectantly.

"No, he hasn't agreed to a Permanent alliance, yet." Aya shook his head in annoyance. "He's driving me nuts." Farfello absently followed Aya as he made his way to the kitchen. While Aya went about making a cup of tea, Farfello started working away at the design he'd been carving in his arm for days. As Aya walked towards his seat he stopped to examine the part of Farfello's arm that wasn't dripping in blood. "If that was on paper instead of carved into your arm, I'd say you were a talented artist."

~~~~~~~~~~

Schuldig glared at the clock. "Ich hasse beklagen."(1) He tugged that blanket off his head, listening to Ken mumble something incoherent as he snuggled against Schuu's back. "Kenken, it's time to get up. I wanna get breakfast."

"I'm getting up." Though Ken didn't move, just buried his face between Schuldig's shoulder blades.

"Kenken," Schuldig extracted himself from Ken's grip. "up and at 'em. We need to go get some food, at least."

"Alright." Ken slowly dragged himself out of bed and followed Schuu down the stairs, then, both of them stopped dead, starring at the scene before them. Farfello has several sheets of white paper scattered over the table top, and he was drawing on one of them. Aya was leaning on the back of Farfie's chair, watching and making the occasional comment about the picture as it appeared.

"Back to bed." Schuu turned at shoved Ken back towards the stairs. "I think we woke up in a parallel universe."

-+-

First, the translation of (1) "Ich hasse beklagen". Schuu said 'I hate morning' in German. My grammar may be off… But I don't know for sure.

This chapter is short, compared to the others, which average 3 pages in hand written draft to this chapters 2 page draft (I write my first draft on paper, and type it up, editing into the second draft as I go.) though… It came out as short as it did, because it hit the end of it's natural life-span in just two pages… I think if I'd tried to drag it out much longer, I'd have killed the effect of Schuu's Parallel Universe line…

Now, My thankyous…

Bishi no Miko : I know what I wrote in chapter 3… *snicker* I'm just not sure If I'll ever use what I've implied, that's all.

Hana-chan : Welcome back *grin*

Li Xiang : Of COURSE I had to put that 'Coming out of the closet' joke in there! In fact… that whole little scene WITH the closet is in there for the SOUL reason it being there ;).

DragonSoul : *wink*