Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ Not Nice Enough... ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"

A Schwarz tai Weiss Story & the Sequel to "Nighteyes"

Chapter 5

-+-

"Crawford," Aya growled, "Why not just give in and make this permanent?"

"Fujimiya," A smirk crept onto his face. "What would happen if we officially joined Krickter?"

"Schuldig, Ken, Omi, and Nagi would be able to be happy." Aya glared at Crawford. "They deserve that much."

"What about Farfello?" The eyes behind the glasses took on a mean look.

"What about him?" Aya's voice cooled quickly at the mention of the Irish psycopath, and he glared at the American in the hopes that looks could really kill.

"Don't you have something going on with the one-eyed berserker?" Brad's eyes glinted evilly as the leader of Weiss opened, then closed, then opened and closed his mouth once more as he attempted to think of something to say to that. No clue how he should respond, Aya simply turned an barged out of the study, leaving Brad to return to his computer.

Bradley," Youji snickered as he sauntered in, seating himself on the part of the desk not dominated by the computer. "What on earth did you do to make Aya so pissy?"

"Just made it clear that I know his real motivations." The dark eyes never left the computer screen, and he started typing.

"Ahh," Youji snickered. "You mean Farfello."

"Of course." He continued to type, making an effort to ignore the man sitting on his desk wearing what was, in his opinion, far too few clothed. Weren't crop-tops female clothing, anyways? "Are you doing to leave so I can get my work done?"

"No." Youji gave a flippant shrug, not even noticing the tell-tale flash that danced over the lenses of Brad's glasses.

"Figured." Brad chuckled, then pushed the keyboard-tray back underneath the desk. "What, exactly do you intend to do while you're keeping me from working?"

"Umm…" Youji looked at Brad thoughtfully for a few minuets, then leaned over the planted a sold kiss on his lips. "That."

"Good distraction." Brad was actually grinning openly.

"Can the alliance be permanent?" Youji looked hopefully at Brad.

"Not yet." Crawford leaned back in his chair, putting himself just beyond Youji's reach. "Timing has to be perfect for this to work out as actually permanent, without killing anybody."

"How come you're telling me?" Youji hopped off the desk. "Isn't the future all sensitive to people knowing about it, or something like that?"

"Sometimes certain people can know." Bradley shrugged, not even surprised when Youji plopped down on his lap. He HAD seen it coming, after all.

"I guess that makes sense."

"Sodomy hurts God." Both Youji and Brad looked up in shock. Farfello was standing in the doorway with a bloody knife in his hand, dripping on the carpet.

"Hi Farfello." Youji didn't bother moving off Crawford's lap. "Why aren't you wherever Aya is?"

"Aya wanted to be alone for awhile." Farfello shrugged, absently licking the blood off the knife blade. "That was before I cut him."

"WHAT?" Youji leapt off Brad's lap and Crawford was on his feet behind him. "You cut him?"

"Yes." The Irishman snickered. "It hurt God."

"Crawford!" Youji rounded on the American. "You're supposed to foresee things like this! Farfello, where's Aya now?"

"Bathroom, probably." Farfello turned and walked out of the room, leaving Brad and Youji to rush down the hallway towards the bathroom. Both had mental images of a gutted Fujimiya in there minds. When they reached their destination, they were surprised to find Aya, in nearly perfect condition, wrapping his forearm in white bandages.

"You're alive!" Youji gasped, leaning against the frame of the door in relief, while Crawford watched over his shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Farfello left us with the distinct impression that he's hurt God by cutting you." Brad eyes the part of Aya's arm not bound with bandages, and the crimson stained bowl of the sink. And a once white kitchen towel.

"He did." The sharp look he gave was enough to silence Youji, though Brad just ignored it.

"You are Crazy?" the Normally calm man sounded slightly flustered. "He's mentally unbalanced! You're seen it in action before!"

"He's twice as sane as you give him credit for." Aya ignored them, doing his best to rinse the blood from the towel. "It's not like he's ever really hurt me."

"This is still Farfello we're talking about." Dark brown eyes glared from behind wire-rimmed glasses. "he'd do anything to hurt God."

"He'd have no chance of understanding me if I was dead." Aya absently dropped the towel into the hamper. "This isn't about God."

"But," Youji's green eyes filled with a look of total confusion. "Why did you let him play slice-and-dice with your arm?"

The redhead cracked a smirk, Violet eyes sparkling with something Youji had never seen in them before. "He asked," Youji wasn't sure he'd heard it, but Aya may have chuckled during his pause. "Nicely."

"So," The longer this conversation got, the more flustered Youji was becoming. "If I went 'Aya, may I please use my wire to castrate you?', You'd let me?"

"No," the redhead's smirk widened into a full-blown grin.

"Why not?"

"That wasn't nicely enough." He pushed past with those words, heading for the back door.

-+-

This was fun to write… Though it took me forever… Stupid writers block. Now, on to one of my favorite parts of this… The Thankyous!

Kyri : Welcome to the fold. Glad that you've enjoyed what you've read.

DragonSoul : Happy?

Bishi no Miko : Not only did I use my previous insinuations, but I made a few more insinuations! *snicker* This one has less plot than the other story… For all you know, it might be going nowhere… but.. It might be going somewhere…

Also thanks to Madiha, Adakie, and Sandy. To whom I could think of nothing cleaver to say to.

Unfortunately, I'm not longer ahead of my typing with my writing. You've literally seen EVERYTHING I've got written for this.. so there's no telling when you'll get to see the next chapter… But, You may get some of my Original Furry if I stay slow with my writing on "God Hurts".

Also, there are plans being laid for a sequel to this… which I'm now referring to as the Nighteyes Timeline… So, hopefully I'll have you guys reading for a long while to come.