Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ I. Kissed. Youji?! ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers: Weiss'.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people. The song "Beggars and Hangers On" belongs to my beloved Slash, Duff McKagan and Eric Dover. I only own Sakuma Aoi, the bitch's mine.

Warnings: AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes: Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

This fic is posted in my page, mediaminer.org and ff.net

For the thanks, I'm thanking the people who has reviewed after what ff.net did to me: oruchuban ebichu (ne, arigato for reviewing Aurelie-chan! *glomps* *hands her a Kleenex* Yo-tan no baka!! RanRan's not bad, the poor thing has no luck [that is, I treat him very badly, ne?] sorry for the long wait!), Eriol-sama (arigato for reviewing! *glomps* sorry for the wait *sighs* thank u! ^^), Li-chan (arigato for reviewing! "glomps" I'm sorry this took me so long to update *ashamed of herself*, but I hope you like this little advance. ^^ ), Brizey (arigato for reviewing! *glomps* hope ya like it! I'll try to update the whole chappie soon.) and CaT (arigato for reviewing! *glomps* *hands a kleenex* Baka baka Yo-tan!! *kicks him* thanks for that note! ^^ I dunno if Yo-tan will change, but right now, there's something that's gonna make think! ^^ and when I post the complete chappie ya'll know what I mean ^^; this chapter [when complete] will make big changes on a few couples, so I can only assure you the OmiNagi. And no, Schu's not gonna die! I absolutely agree. He's too cool!! Ne, thank u!! ^^)

OI!! THIS IS JUST AN ADVANCE OF CHAPTER 7. SINCE MY COMPUTER's A BITCH AND DELETED EVERYTHING I HAD TO REWRITE THE CHAPPIE, SO SINCE IT's TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AND WILL TAKE ME MORE TO FINISH THE CHAPTER, HERE's A NEARLY 2000 WORDS ADVANCE.

Chapter 7: I. Kissed. Youji?!.

Ken jumped out of bed. He wondered if it all was a dream or some hallucination. He slapped himself but the sensation continued there.

Well, he would need confirmation. "OMI!!" he yelled at his brother, that was up already.

"What's it Ken-kun?" the blonde appeared at the door a minute later.

"Have I gone crazy or today it's my first concert in and it's at Tokyo Dome?"

Omi shook his head. "You're not crazy, but you'll be late if you don't get up already."

"Whaaa!! I stil have to take a shower, have breakfast, call Schu and Kase and go to the hotel where DK's are!!"

"Daijobu Ken-kun! You can shower while Schuldig-kun comes and you can have breakfast at the hotel. Kase-kun called and said he'll wait at the hotel's restaurant with Aoi-san and the others."

"Oi! Arigato Omi!! What would I do without you!?" he exclaimed as he hurried into the bathroom to shower before Schuldig arrived.

.::.::.::.::.

"Ohayo.." Ran greeted Brad when he entered the restaurant. He only greeted Brad because his bandmates were all sleeping.

Manx and Birman were asleep on their chairs, their heads resting on their shoulders in a painful way, but they somewhat woke up at the sound of his voice, and Farfello and Aoi were using the table as a pillow, the Irishman snoring soundly while the singer murmured nonsense things every now and then.

Brad smiled and motioned him to sit on the only available chair. "Ohayo." he took a sip at his coffee. "You should have breakfast before they get up, they have to reply the fans' mail now, with the computer." He pointed at the two sleeping silver heads.

"With the computer? But didn't they do it yesterday?"

The American shook his head. "Farfello had one of his attacks and Aoi was up the whole night taking care of him and got drugged again."

Ran frowned. "They're creepy." He said looking at the singer's sleeping face, his eyes softening at the beautiful sight. "It's weird, but shouldn't they look relaxed when they're sleeping? They look like they're alert or-"

"Don't you have your own demons?"

"Yeah, but…"

"Don't worry for them, they're not children anymore."

"Guess you're right." He admitted as a waiter placed his coffee and a croissant in front of him. "Brad? What would you do if-"

"Ohayooo…" Manx and Birman yawned together, finally awakening completely. "Waiter?" Birman asked quietly, waiting for their breakfast to arrive.

Brad sighed and proceed to wake Aoi and Farfello up. Ran was amazed that the serious American knew how to wake them up. He just had to say "Isn't that a nun shaving her legs?" and the drummer was up saying that nuns that shaved her legs that were supposed not to be seen by anyone hurt God, and "Miki Shin'Ichiro and Tomokazu are doing yaoi things to each other." And he had the singer wide awake instantly and whining because Miki-sama and Seki-sama weren't there doing yaoi things (Farfie was happy because the nun thing was true).

"They really have to be stupid to act like this." Ran murmured rolling his eyes at the sight of the woman he loved whining at Crawford because she thought that the famous seiyuus having sex in the middle of the hotel's restaurant had to be something usual.

Aoi pouted at him, deliberately ignoring the blush that appeared on the redhead's face. "I'm going back to sleep." She announced getting up of the chair and yawning. "Farfie, finish having your breakfast and take all your medicines bro." Was the last thing she said before heading for the restaurant's door only to find Ken, Youji, Schuldig and the kids.

After a few minutes of greetings, everybody sat at the table to have breakfast (Brad and Ran had finished theirs though).

"This is so cool!!" Omi shrieked, scaring the waiters and Nagi, who was sitting very close to him. "Ken-kun and the others are going to perform at Tokyo Dome for nearly 300.000 people!!"

"Urusee Omi!! You're making me nervous!!" his older brother reprimanded him.

"But Ken-kun!! There's no reason to be nervous!"

"Don't worry Omi, it's normal that he's nervous, after all, he's going to debut on one of Devil's Kiss' last concerts." Nagi told him calmly.

Omi blushed bright red at the way the slightly younger boy looked at him. Those midnight blue eyes looked at him intensely and with what looked like tenderness?

Bud did Nagi think of him like that?

"Oh my god, this goes on their blood or something." Youji, who was sitting next to him, murmured.

"What, Youji-kun?"

"This whole gay thing with the Hidakas. First Ken confesses his undying love for me and now you and Nagi-chan are practically eating each other with the eyes." He said loudly enough for everybody to hear him.

"Youji-kun…" Omi looked at him wide eyed, blushing even more.

Surprisingly, Ken snapped and grabbed him by his jacket. "Youji! ENOUGH already!! I'm fed up with you! One thing is that you insult me for loving you, but leave my brother alone!!" He drew his face dangerously closer to the blonde's. "It's not his problem that you don't understand that other people has feelings…" he said in a weak voice, trying to calm down a little.

"Ken…" the older man started to talk, but was interrupted by an strangely lucid Farfello.

"You're very wrong nii-chan." He said solemnly, his eyes trying to find support in Aoi, who had finished her breakfast and was swallowing her pills.

She nodded and shuddered at the first effects of the strong medicines, then turned serious red eyes to Youji when the slight wave of sickness passed. "Absolutely. It's enou'h Youji. Ya'h bein' too cruel."

Ran snorted. "Talking 'bout cruel people…"

He was startled at the look Brad gave him and Schuldig, who looked about to enter the discussion.

At the end it had to be Nagi the one separating Ken from Youji (not without Farfie's help) before it went too far.

Brad broke the silence. "I think Omi and Nagi would make a good couple."

"Yeah.." Ran mused. "They complement each other completely."

"I have to agree with you for the first time since I met you." Aoi said lighting a cigarette.

"Well I think they should find a cute girl and stop acting like idiots." Youji entered the conversation.

"They needs a girl as much as you do." His ex-girlfriend cut him sharply. "You're loosing it lately, stop that."

"Mind your own business." The blonde complained.

"Shouldn't we say that to you?" Schuldig finally snapped, because he was angry at Youji for talking about Omi like that, not because he wanted to defend his girlfriend. Omi needed to be defended, Aoi didn't. "You say that you don't want anyone minding your business, but you're doing that all the time lately."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are." Ken said bitterly.

"Fuck you." Youji snapped.

"Got lube?" Ken asked openly leering at him.

The blonde's jaw fell to the floor. He hadn't expected little innocent Ken to EVER say something like that.

The others laughed. Ken blushed when he realized what he had said, but didn't repent saying it.

Omi chuckled. "I didn't know Youji-kun's mouth could open that much!!"

"Yeah, it's amazing…" Ken said dreamily.

"ENOUGH!!" the playboy yelled and stormed out of the restaurant.

Ken got up and followed him. "You! Wait!! You're gonna hear me!"

Brad sighed and looked at Ran. "We better go to the Dome. We have to start with the soundproofs." He said, already getting up.

.::.::.::.::.

Ken closed the room's door, panting as he leaned back on it for support. "Kudou Youji! You're gonna hear me now whether you want it or not!!"

Youji sat on a chair, lighting a cigarette.

Ken took another chair and placed it in front of the blonde, waiting for him to say something, anything to end the silence.

"Look KenKe-"

"Youji, I… I understand that you don't love me back and all that stuff, but there's no reason for you to react like you did or start insulting Omi for liking Nagi. You can't-"

"How do you want me to react when my best friend goes and tells me that he's in love with ME!! You know I have nothing against you being like that, but I'm NOT!"

"You bastard- I didn't want to tell you 'cuz I knew you would react like that, I just couldn't help but say it, but I didn't WANT to!! Do you think I like to be treated like shit just because I fell in love with a person that doesn't love me back?!"

"Do you think I like to treat you like that?"

Ken's eyes narrowed. "It looks like you enjoy making my life a hell."

Youji sighed and leaned forward a little. "I don't, but I don't know how to treat you anymore. It feels awkward to be around you."

"Youji… Just, just forget about what I said. I don't want to lose you…" he said softly, knowing that he'd try anything to be friends with Youji again. To be like they used to be.

"You never lost me, but it's not easy to accept." Youji whispered.

"But then… what has changed?"

Youji stood up to leave, and stopped before opening the door. "Nothing has changed." He said placing his hand on the doorknob but turned to look at Ken with a smirk before he opened the door. "Gettin' old KenKen? What's your problem?"

The brunette glared at him. I'm not gonna let you treat me this way, you bastard!

Youji turned towards the door and opened it, making a victory sign with his fingers and grinning at nothing in particular. "Youji 1 - KenKen 0."

The drummer didn't hear Ken approaching him, and didn't expect those hands turning him around, his right hand at the back of the blonde's head and his left one curling at his waist, forcing him closer.

The playboy felt paralysed as the brunette stood on his tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "You," he breathed and brushed his lips against Youji's in a tender kiss, his cheeks reddening slightly as he did so. "are my problem."

Youji was petrified, mouth and eyes wide open after what Ken had done.

Ken smirked, looking even somehow insane for a moment. "KenKen 1 - Yo-tan 0!!" he chuckled. "I kissed Youji!" He blushed bright red. "Wait a moment!" he was shocked of his own actions. "I. KISSED. YOUJI!!"

.::.::.::.

Oi!! I'm sorry this is not the complete chapter (that will be a lot longer than this), but I've had to rewrite the chapter, and since it's taking me so long to update, I decided to put up a little advance (not so little since its nearly 2000 words).

Anyway, I'll appreciate any comment you wanna give about it. Hope ya like it!

Hasta luego!