Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ Feel ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people. The song 'Feel' belongs to Robbie Williams.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

This fic is posted in mediaminer.org and ff.net

Well, weird chappie here minna! I just hope ya like it ^^;

Now with the thanks. First, as always, arigato to Autumn for betareading this ^.^

Also arigato to my reviewers SW (*sendin ya a KenKen to hug*) and Eriol-sama (hehe I had to decide if he reacted that way or killed KenKen right there, so I chose the "need a bathroom option". Youji's not the bastard. He's 'one' of the bastards [and I should say he's the less bad of 'em]. Well, Schu.. you're a little wrong, it's not Ken who he hates, but you'll understand it better on next chapter, when his "intentions" will be revealed. Ken... the poor thing refuses to give up on Yo-tan... And Ran... he is not falling, I think he has it hard for the chick! Poor RanRan... *sniff :( *)

Chapter 6: Feel

Time passed quickly, and this time it wasn't an exception. Weiss Kreuz (you know, the band formed by Ken, Schuldig, Nagi and Yo-tan) were stuck into the little recording studio they used to practice.

Things were going well, but the relationship between the members of the band weren't going exactly well.

And the thing wasn't going to change.

They had tried almost everything to make Youji get near of Ken, but it was impossible. He refused to be near of the "glomping fag", as he called the brunette. Of course, this made Schu angry, and Ken sad. But they were lucky that Nagi and Omi were there too, to calm them all.

And as I was saying, they were in the studio, practicing the songs they were going to play at the concert. It was going to be their first important concert and their future career could depend of it, so they had to do their best.

Obviously, Youji and Nagi weren't nervous. They were important musicians and were very used to big concerts. Even if they didn't like to be a support band, how were they going to refuse to do a favor for their ex-bandmates?

Anyway, it was nice to come back to work. Specially for Youji, who hadn't been on a stage since a year ago, when Schuldig did something that made him break up with his silver-haired girlfriend.

Nagi hadn't been so retired from concerts, but he had been doing some classical music and producing other artists. He was a genius, so he could do other things that weren't being on stage.

Omi was there, on the other side of the studio, listening to the band, or at least pretending he was.

He was totally focused on looking at Nagi. He was so cute, intelligent, calm, nice... The blonde blushed. He shouldn't think about the other boy like that. But Nagi was so cute...

They were so concentrated that they didn't notice the two men who entered the computer's part of the study. Ran and Farfello sat there and started to turn on all of the needed machines. It was then that Omi noticed them, but didn't say anything while the two men placed and started to configure the mics.

After two minutes, Ran spoke. "Okay, is not bad, but it can be better" he coughed a little and gave a little tug at his dark blue scarf. "Start this song again. Persia said that if you want to perform at our concert, he has to hear you first. So," he coughed again "You're gonna record all the songs you'll play that day. We decided it was better if we went and give the recording to him. He probably wouldn't take it from you"

The others looked at him a little confused. Finally Ken reacted. "Ok! And if you give us a copy we can give it to any company and get a contract!" He said already with stars in his eyes.

"Don't be so confident, they have to hear us first." Nagi said seriously.

"Shaddap chibi and let us dream!" the German said glaring at the poor kid. "Anyway, where are the others? Shouldn't you be at Yokohama Stadium today?"

"Yes, but we cancelled all the concerts until Tokyo's one. Sakuma and I caught a flu so we couldn't perform. She and your brother will come soon, they went to buy aspirin and more kleenex, and Manx and Birman went to pick any girl for tonight." he said, blowing his nose.

"OH! That reminds me of-" Schu started, but was cut when a sneezing Aoi and an angry Bradley Crawford entered the machines' room. "YOU!!" he yelled when he saw her. And he got scared when he saw her get in "professional mode".

She sat between Ran and Farfie, giving a kleenex packet to the redhead and then turning to Omi. "Mamoru-chan, can ya bring me some water? I need it for tha aspirin" she said putting a hand before her mouth to muffle her coughs. By the slight flush on her face, her red nose and moist eyes you could tell she had some fever. She looked at Schu "We'll talk later, now we're gonna start recording. Brad, my glasses." Once she put her glasses on, she gave Farfie a nod and took the papers for the first song.

"Well minna, make sure all your mics are connected" Farfie said starting to move the different buttons of the table. "Okay, start in three, two, one.."

They started to play. Until twenty seconds later Ran made them stop. "The guitar. Tune it. Half tone higher would be good."

"Iie. Lower. It's okay with the instruments but not for KenKen's voice. Singer's experience." Aoi replied.

"Higher."

"Lower."

"Higher!"

"Lower!"

"Higher!"

"LOW-" she started to cough again.

"I win! Higher!" Everyone sweatdropped. But they did as told and tuned the instruments higher.

They started again. This time the pros seemed to be happy with it. So it came the moment for Ken to sing.

Come and hold my hand

I wanna contact the living

Not sure I understand

This role I've been given

"BAD! STOP! KenKen, the 'understand'!! Ya can't say undooro, stop then teendoo!! Do a undastan makin' tha tan longer and not cuttin' it in the middle. See? This way." She sang it (trying not to choke coughing). "Try again. Now just KenKen, kay?"

Ken wasn't happy with the way DK's members were making them do the songs like they wanted, But they were better than them, so they couldn't be wrong, ne?

So he did it again, trying to said it like the other singer. He couldn't pronounce the English very well, but it sounded better now. So he continued.

I sit and talk to God

And he just laughs at my plans

My head speaks a language

I don't understand

I just want to feel real love

Feel the home that I live in

'Cause I got too much life

Running through my veins

Going to waste

Ken looked at Youji, who was concentrated in playing drums. Man, he looked so sexy when he was so serious working... The way he played his instrument, the grace his arms moved... Oh! He had to sing now! So he better get the blonde out of his head. But he has such eyes...

I don't want to die

But I ain't keen on living either

Before I fall in love

I'm preparing to leave her

I scare myself to death

That's why I keep on running

Before I've arrived

I can see myself coming

Schuldig wasn't happy. He didn't want to deal with this so soon. He hadn't expect to see her so soon.

Now he had to change his plans? Iie, he told himself. I don't have to do this yet. I have chosen so I have to continue as planned. I'll look like a bastard, but it will hurt less this way. I just have to wait 'till after our concert... he sighed softly. I'm so sorry... really.. but I had to choose, and he's gonna be here forever, and you're not... if only you didn't have AIDS...

I just want to feel real love

Feel the home that I live in

'Cause I got too much life

Running through my veins

Going to waste

And I need to feel real love

And a life ever after

I cannot give it up

I just want to feel real love

Feel the home that I live in

I got too much love

Running through my veins

To go to waste

Nagi was almost hypnotized. It was Omi's fault. Or should I say it was his eyes' fault? He was so focused in looking at the blonde that he had even made some mistakes with his bass! He! Nagi the Prodigy, as he was usually called. Anyway, he was lucky that the others didn't notice this (of course they didn't, they were too busy trying to correct Ken's mistakes).

But he didn't care. All he could think about now was how could he tell Omi what he felt for him. And most important, how to handle the blonde's reaction at what he was going to tell him.

Then he got it. The word IDEA shined in neon letters in his mind. Who knew more than anyone in there about yaoi situations?

Of course, the only woman there. He could ask Ken, but seeing how things were going with Youji, he guessed that the brunette wouldn't be a big help. So it was decided. He was going to ask the only person he could count on to this.

I just wanna feel real love

In a life ever after

There's a hole in my soul

You can see it in my face

It's a real big place

Come and hold my hand

I want to contact the living

Not sure I understand

This role I've been given

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

"Repeat the last two parts. Make the sentences longer at the end, don't cut 'em at the middle." Farfie said. "Try again."

"Yes. You're right. Ne?" He asked the red eyed woman, who nodded.

Ran couldn't stop smiling today. He didn't even care that his right cheek had a red hand impressed on it, or that the pain between his legs was almost unbearable and probably had a foot print too. He was still happy.

And it was just because last night Brad didn't sleep in his room (he was in a important place), and since they stuck there until they were better, it meant that he and the object of his love were in the same room alone. In the same bed alone. He chuckled, thankfully nobody heard him. What happened was that when he woke up, he felt a weight over him. A body he was holding tightly.

So he, at first, panicked. Am I hugging Crawford? Was his first thought before he opened his eyes. No, he has to be heavier than this. He's also bigger, and is saying "Schuuu" in its sleep. Wait a moment. SCHUUU??! Oh fuck! I'm dead! He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the sleeping beauty. He tried to get out of there, but if he moved, he was going to wake her up. So he remained still for a moment. Until the lips against his neck started to murmur again, the soft touch tickling.

Things weren't getting better, not since the lips were starting to kiss his neck and went up towards his chin, and a cold hand caressed his hair.

THEN he knew he was dead. The hand stopped and the lips did the same. "Schuu?" Aoi's sleepy voice asked and then she opened her eyes, and she didn't see the German but a very blushed and very scared Fujimiya Ran. Her sleepy expression changed into a really angry one. "Your hands. Off. Of. My. BODY!!!" she screamed and slapped him as best as she could from the position she was. "Fujimiya no hentai!! What d'ya think ya doin'!!"

He tried to defend himself. "It's your fault! YOU were over me!"

"And YA were on my side of the bed!! BRAD!!" She screamed for the American, who wasn't there. "Don' ya dare to touch me!! I hate ya!!" She yelled and left the room, not without give him a hard kick between his legs.

He chuckled louder this time and received a few odd looks. But he didn't care. He was still happy. So happy that he didn't notice that while he had been thinking, the others had finished recording. And just as Weiss were going to go to the computer's part of the studio, Brad received a call and took DK's members out of there.

Well, things will have to wait... Nagi and Schuldig thought, each one for their own reasons.

tsu zu ku...

A new chappie finished! I'm sorry it is so focused in Ran and Aoi, but they're REALLY important in this chappie and the next one. I wanted to put in this one the concert, but I decided that I'm gonna write it separate.

Anyway, don't worry, next chapter is the most important so far. Reasons? Well, we'll know what's going on with Schu, there'll be some Nagi kawaiiness, we'll see that Youji isn't the only bastard (you can never know what a jealous man and an angry singer can do in extreme situations).

And who's gonna have to suffer? Ken... and Ran (poor thing... he'll need hugs... but not yet). Demo.. I don't wanna say more of what's going to come.

To finish, I would like to add that ya minna would make me really happy if you leave me a review with your opinions, pairing suggestions and any ideas.

Nos vemos!