Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ Innocent Illusions ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people. Gravitation belongs to Murakami-san.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

This chappie is short!! But it's important. We have Nagi... wai! I said that Devil's Kiss weren't going to be in this chappie, but they are. But it's a short part so don't worry.

Now to the thanks... arigatou Autumn for beta-read this!^^ (gonna send you a chibi Nagi-Omi couple), and for the reviews arigatou marsupial-san (*bows* arigato!), Shavica-san (you'll have to wait to know...just two or three chappies anyway) and Whisper Reilman-san (*smiles* arigato!)

Chapter 5: Innocent illusions.

Nagi now looked really scared. "Ehh... yes.." he was about to open his mouth again when someone knocked at the door.

"Coming!" Ken yelled and went to open the door. As he opened the wooden barrier, his eyes widened more and more as he recognized the serious-looking person standing opposite him.

"..."

"Youji... Wh-w-what are you doing here?" He asked, afraid that the blond would insult him again.

"I came to talk to you and Schuldig." He said quickly, trying not to lose his cool.

.::.::.::.::

"Nani?" Ken asked confused. What the hell was Youji doing there?

"I'm your new drummer." Youji said coldly.

"N-NANI?!?" Ken said a little too loud. Schuldig, Omi and Nagi came to see what was happening.

"What are YOU doing here Kudou!!" the redhead asked defiantly.

"Calm down Crawford." He answered in the same tone. "Didn't you know I was going to be your new drummer? I thought they had told you.." he then saw Nagi and hugged him happily "Hey, how are you doing, chibi?"

"Don't call me chibi!!" The brunette glared at him and pulled out of the hug. "I'm fine, I'm the new bassist."

"Ohh.. so they called you too... that's cool. A new band with the genius and the sexiest of the former Devil's Kiss. We'll be sooo famous!" Youji started to laugh.

"We don't need you as our new drummer, so you can get out of here now." Schuldig said slowly with a glare that would put Aya's into shame.

"Shh.. I don't want to be here either, but I promised Sweet-sama and RanRan-chan that I would do this, and I do what I promise, unlike others..." he said with a mysterious air.

"WHAT DO Y-"

"Stop it the two of you!" Ken yelled, feeling very uncomfortable with Youji there. How could they send us Youji! After all he said to me... Baka! They don't know what happened, so they probably did this thinking it would help you.

"Schuldig-kun! Youji-kun! You don't have to be fighting all the time! Just play your songs and stop acting like kids!" Omi scolded them.

Nagi nodded and smiled slightly. "I wonder who are the kids here." He looked at his watch and sighed. "Well, I have to go home, Gaston will kill me if I'm not there at the masseuse's hour."

"Can I go too Nagi-kun?" Omi almost begged, trying to be as far as he could from the adults.

Nagi shrugged "I don't care. If you want to come, you can."

"Arigato Nagi-kun!" He said in his genki mode. Then he turned to his brother "Ken-kun don't argue with Youji-kun. Just play your songs and ignore each other." He said, looking at Schuldig as well. And with that, he and Nagi left.

"Can't believe how reasonable the kid sounds" Youji murmured. He stood there, not even looking at the other two.

Schuldig was practically fuming. "I'm leaving. If I stay here I'm gonna kill someone." He said while he took his things and opened the door.

"Demo... Schu!" Ken tried to say, but the redhead was out before he could say anything. He sighed softly and then remembered that Youji was still there. He tried to control his nerves.

"Ano... Yo-tan..."

Youji was finishing a cigarette, not even looking at him.

"I..."

"I don't care." Youji said quickly, not letting the brunette continue. "If you think I've started to accept you or something, you're really wrong. I'm just doing this because-" the blonde was speechless when Ken hugged him. It ended as quickly as it started, but for him it seemed to be an eternity.

His stomach hurt, he was going to be sick.

"Arigato Yo-tan!" Ken smiled warmly at him, but his eyes remained sad.

Youji would have hit the smaller man, but he was really feeling sick, and he didn't want to throw up there. So he ran towards the door and went to his apartment as fast as he could and emptied his stomach there.

Meanwhile, Ken was singing happily to himself while he waited to his favorite program to start on TMtv. A few minutes later, the annoying Ouka was there again, talking about the rumors of the different bands.

.::.::.::.::.

Ran looked at the body sleeping peacefully in Brad's arms. Aoi had at last fallen asleep, and the bodyguard hadn't had the heart to put her on the bed again.

They were in Crawford's bed.

The day of the concert in Osaka, when they came to the hotel, they had a high fever, so Brad had decided to take care of them and pulled them in his bedroom. Good thing that his bed was big enough for the three of them could sleep in it.

Ran was getting better quickly, but they had to call the singer's doctor to know what to do with Aoi. Catching a cold was dangerous for people like her, but the doctor would know what to do.

And now they were there, the room in a deep silence only broken by the girl's breathing. Brad was quiet and silent, as usual. And Ran, Ran was bored.

So he turned the TV on and changed to TMtv channel, and when he saw the images in there, he turned the TV off, hoping that Brad hadn't seen the images of them under the rain, holding hands.

A bright blush spread across his face, accentuating the flush the fever caused even more.

He just hoped that his sister wouldn't call him later to try to find out more about that rumor.

.::.::.::.::.

"Nagi-kun!! What a house!!" Omi exclaimed when they stopped in front of Nagi's house.

"Oh.. Arigato Omi" He said shyly.

"Do you have a computer? And video console? Do you have DVDs?"

"Hai"

"SUGOI!! Then we're gonna have a great time!"

"If you say so..." Poor Nagi replied, starting to get tired of Omi's genki mode.

He was even more tired when four hours later Omi finished his computer game and sat on the carpet with him to see an anime DVD.

"What anime is it?" He asked.

"Gravitation" Nagi said softly.

"I don't know it! Is it good?"

"Hai..."

"Ne, Nagi-kun, do you have a blanket or something? It's cold in here."

"Hai, take it from the closet."

"Arigato!" he said as he ran towards the closet, opened it and started to search until he found an old blanket and took it with a big smile.

He sat next to the brunette again, and pulled the blanket around them, holding it so it wouldn't fall. He noticed that Nagi was blushing. "Are you okay?"

"H-h-hai! Wh-why did you do that?" He asked trying to make the blush go away.

"I don't want you to be cold" the blonde replied sweetly "Anyway, the blanket is big enough for the two of us"

"A-arigato" Nagi said softly, trying not to imagine how nice would be to feel Omi's hands holding his while they watched quietly the TV (how cute, Nagi-chan is too innocent ^u^ ), or better, to just have that arms around himself.

He looked at the blonde and saw he was trying not to fall asleep. "Omi, why don't we go to sleep now? We can see this anime tomorrow. C'mon, Gaston has prepared a room for you, I'll tell you which is."

"Arigato Nagi-kun." He said softly, trying not to blush.

tsu zu ku?

How was that? Not my best chappie but there was Nagi-chan... And Yotan is feeling sick... poor Youji, ne? Ken now is feeling happy, is he crazy?

We'll see soon, don't worry.

Anyway, now I've decided I'm gonna draw at least one pic for one scene of each chappie. For this chappie I did a crappy version of the scene of Omi and Nagi (so kawaii... and SO hard to draw ¬¬).

Next chapter I'll do a chibi version of all the fic's cast.

You can see it in mediaminer.org, in my artwork section (my username is Anna Hibiki), or in Weiss Kreuz fanarts

Want me to continue (to ask this is becoming a mania)? Questions? Ideas? Want something to happen? Just leave a comment!

Nos vemos!