Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ November Rain ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

Now I have a beta reader, so I think my English has to sound better now!^^ (arigato Autumn)

Now to the reviewers from mediaminer.org and ff.net, a biiiiiiiiiig arigatou!^o^ Jade Green/Autumn-san (I can't let ya near Youji-sama! Well, maybe hurting him he comes to his senses...) and SW-san (*nods nods* but not only love triangles, it's even more complicate...*grins evilly*)

Ah! And arigatou to all the people who read even if they dun let a review (mediaminer people...)

Chapter 4: November Rain

"I say no and it's NO!!" he stood up, glaring at them.

"Did ya have a fight with them or somethin?" Aoi asked quietly.

It seems you don't know what happened... demo... I can't...

"Yes or no?" Ran asked, it was the last time he was going to.

.::.::.::.::

"C'mon Yo-tan. Just give us a good reason and we'll let ya alone." She said offering him a cigarette. Maybe he doesn't want to because of KenKen... But I don't think he told him anything, I would have known it! Or maybe he did and didn't want to tell me? Or maybe... "Youji, what happened to your eye?" She asked, leaning towards him to examine his eye better.

"Nothing!" He almost yelled and pushed her away.

"So, we'll have to do things yer way. Fujimiya" She waved to the silent Ran and prepared herself to leave the place. "We're goin' for twenty minutes or so, I don't need more time than that to convince him"

"N-n-n-nani!?!" He babbled in shock "SAKUMA!! You're always trying to avoid work!!" he grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Ya' no fun boy! Four months without my SchuSchu n' now ya don't want me to go with Yo-tan?" She started to sniffle and talk to herself "Nobody loves me..."

Ran just ignored the singer and turned to look at Youji "There is something you're not telling us, ne?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think... he had a fight with KenKen" Aoi said, now totally serious as she placed other cigarette between her lips. "He did that to yer eye, ne?"

"What are you saying?" Youji asked slowly, his voice low and dangerous.

"Dunno what ya did to him, but ya sure hurt him enough that he couldn't control himself and he punched ya, probably in more than one place. Am I right?" she asked softly.

"What did he tell you?"

"I didn't know about this. Actually, I said it just to say something and I found I was right!" she laughed loudly "Ya see, Fujimiya? I'm not as stupid as ya say I am!"

"Whatever.. Kudou, you can't say no, they really need you for this. If we had more time, we could pick another drummer for them, but since there is no time and you know all their songs, you'll have to do it."

"Please..."

"I'm sorry but I can't. I'm not gonna play with them!" He yelled.

"OKAY!! Then I'm callin' KenKen right now to see what tha fuck happened between ya! N' ya're not gonna leave this fuckin' table until I'm finished with ya!!" Aoi yelled back taking Ran's mobile phone and dialing a number. "I'm gonna press tha button. Ya say it or Ken will."

Youji bit his lip. K'so! I can't let them know that a fucking homo confessed his feelings to me!! Fuck you Ken! It's all your fault! And I thought you were my best friend. You... you... OH! I know! Maybe you're just trying to laugh at me! Of course, you just wanted to see how I reacted, ne? Demo... I knew you liked men and it never bothered me before! Why did I feel so bad when you told me you loved me? Did I overreact? ... IIE!! It's all your fault! You're the one who did the wrong thing! You're sick!! Loving a male!! You...

"Where are you Kudou?" Ran asked loosing the little patience he had left.

"I'm not gonna..."

"Fujimiya, we did this yer way, and it didn't work. So, now we do it mine." The silver haired woman sat in Youji's lap and whispered something in his ear. "Are ya okay with it?" she asked the blonde.

He thought about it for a few moments. "You win" he said tiredly and then smirked, "but you know what the deal is, ne?"

"See RanRan? I can convince anyone of anything!"

"Whore."

"Fuck you!" She yelled. "Do you think I'm gonna give myself to him or something?"

"Aa."

"SHI-NE!!!" She screamed as she punched him. "I didn't offer myself, I offered Birman!!"

"I wonder how that Schuldig of yours can stand you.." he murmured.

"I wonder how that SUCHURUDURIGU of yours can stand you.." she imitated his voice angrily. " I!!! can't stand YOU!!" she yelled.

"Ano.. I better go. I'm gonna miss the train" Youji said quickly trying to get as far as possible of them.

"Wait! Dun leave me with this psycho!! I wanna go with ya!" She said ignoring Ran and taking Youji's hand.

"Stop that!!" Ran yelled grabbing her wrist to take her away from Youji and not letting go of it once he had done it. "We're going, Persia will kill us, and Crawford won't be very happy. Remember you accepted. We'll call you in a couple days. Anyway, you should talk with Hidaka and Crawford [1]." And before Youji could say anything, he left the restaurant dragging the poor singer with him.

I thought they weren't going to leave me alone! At last... I accepted, but only because she promised me a date with Birman... Demo, it doesn't mean that I want to play with them or be near HIM! How dare he!?! All this time I was thinking he wanted to be my friend, but the freak just wants to get in my pants! You trust someone and then that person only wants to shove a cock in your ass. That's sick! Love a man!! Ne, I better stop thinking about this. I'm starting to feel sick..

.::.::.::.::

"Ne, Schu."

"Nani?"

"Do you think we'll be good enough to give that concert?"

"Of course. We'll do fine... unless you start being clumsy or shy in there"

"You talk as if you never fail!"

"You know I don't" Schuldig said sleepily. They were staying at the same hotel as Kase (in fact he was the one who paid for the room). He was trying to get some sleep, but any time his eyes closed, Ken came with a new question. It was a little too early to go to bed, but they were so tired they decided to go to sleep soon.

"Demo.."

"Will you EVER shut up? I want to sleep"

"Gomen ne.." he said softly, curling in a tight ball in his little bed, trying not to disturb Schu, who seemed to be in a bad mood and didn't stop turning in his own little bed. I just.. don't want to thing about him! I want to hate him, for all this humiliation, but the more I try to hate him, the more I love him! And that's bad! I don't want to! Really! I know I have to, but I can't... I.. I'm gonna be strong, and he's going to know what he's missing! He was so angry... All he could do now was try to disappear under the blankets and try to calm down. Be quiet and Schu will think you're fine. He told himself.

But Schuldig wasn't stupid. He knew that Ken was suffering, and knew he wanted to do something to cheer his friend up.

Friend.

He was really confused. The confusion started a few years ago, when Ken was fifteen and he was seventeen years old.

Ken was so pure, so full of life, so naive, that you just had to love him. And he did, and still loved him, but now he felt guilty and more confused than ever.

He had never thought that this day was going to come, but it had.

He had to chose. Whatever he was going to do would be painful, and probably not only for him.

He had never thought that it could get out of control. He had never thought that he was finally going to complete the revenge he had planned long ago when they were younger.

Then again, he had never thought that he could come to love the object of his hate, and could never imagine that the moment to break it had come.

He had to choose the one he had always loved, or the one he hated but ended up loving with all his hearth.

And he sighed sadly when he chose. It hurts more than I imagined, but if I don't do this, I'll feel even worse, and you...

.::.::.::.::

"Ya ahou!!" She yelled in exasperation. "We're lost again! We're not gonna get into the hotel if we continue like that! Where is 'Mister I know Osaka's streets'? Ya said ya knew the streets!"

"But I didn't say I knew them at night and with this rain!!" He defended himself. "Why don't you try to be useful and try to find the hotel?"

"'Cuz I'm tired after tha concert n' tha whole Youji thing n' I'm too focused on moving myself and trying to ignore that I'm soaked to tha bone!" She looked at his clothes "And ya should be worried too, ya're as wet as I am."

Ran took a look at his soaked clothes and used his right hand to try to get some water out of his hair. He was shivering, so was Aoi.

It was too cold, their clothes were thin and they didn't even have an umbrella to take cover from the rain.

If I only could... no, I can't. I would loose more than my dignity and my arms if I put them around you. So...

The silver haired singer tried to stop the sound of her teeth. The cold was unbearable. She just wanted to go to any warm place, take a hot bath and fall in Schuldig's arms. But even if they ever arrived at a hotel, she could do almost everything she wanted except be with Schu. He was probably back in Tokyo with Ken.

She missed them a lot.

She stopped thinking about her Schu when something caught her eye.

Her hand.

And Ran's.

With fingers entwined.

She paled. Her face was turning blue and her blood red eyes were wide opened in terror. The jerk hadn't dropped her hand since they left Youji! And now she noticed! Well, it was so cold that she couldn't feel the hand, so it had to be the reason she hadn't noticed earlier.

Discretely, the singer tried to remove her hand, but Ran's hand seemed to be tighter every time she tried. He looked like he didn't know what was happening, not even looking at her. But was that a blush on his face?

Must be the cold. "Ehem!"

"Nani?" he asked, his voice sounding like if his throat hurt.

"Let go of my hand!!"

"Does it bother you?"

"HAI!!"

"Then I'm not going to let it go"

"Fujimiya."

"You would be happy if I let your hand go, and also, you can't even walk and you know it, if I let you go you'll fall in the middle of the street, there'll be a scandal and your bodyguard will kill me."

So Aoi gave up and let the redhead guide her through Osaka's streets, never noticing the car that had stopped every time they did and the little light inside it.

.::.::.::.::

"Home, sweet home" Ken chanted as he entered his house.

"Hai!" the German agreed as he did the same. "Is anyone here? It smells so good..." he almost drooled as he imagined what kind of foods were waiting.

"OMI?!" Ken called to his brother who came some seconds later, a younger brunette coming after him.

"Hello Ken-kun! Schuldig-kun! Look who came to see you! Nagi-kun..."

"You're... Naoe Nagi, Devil's Kiss' former bassist!!" Ken screamed like a fangirl.

Nagi looked nervous, maybe he was a shy person. "Uh.. yes, it's me. I'm here because I'm your new bassist"

"REALLY?!?!" Ken and Schu screamed, the fangirl virus thing affecting them more than necessary.

Nagi now looked really scared. "Ehh... yes.." he was about to open his mouth again when someone knocked at the door.

"Coming!" Ken yelled and went to open the door. As he opened the piece of wood, his eyes widened more and more as he recognized the serious-looking person standing opposite him.

"..."

"Youji... Wh-w-what are you doing here?" He asked, afraid that the blond would insult him again.

"I came to talk to you and Schuldig." He said quickly, trying not to lose his cool.

tsu zu ku?

[1] Don't forget that Brad and Schu are brothers, so they're both Crawfords. In this case, Ran's talking about Schuldig.

So, how was it? I know there wasn't a lot of Ken, demo this chapter was to introduce more of Yo-tan, Ran and Aoi (they are VERY IMPORTANT for the story). Today we met Nagi... how cute he is ^o^

Ah! I'm planning to draw a few things for the fic,so I'll let ya know when they're ready.

See if I forget anything... Yeah, next chappie KenKen and Schu will have a little talk with Youji, and we'll see more of Nagi-chan. We'll also see more Omi, and probably nothing of Devil's Kiss, but they'll be there again soon, really soon...

Want me to continue? Questions? Opinions? Leave me a comment!