Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ No way!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people. The song Bosanova Casanova's not mine also.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH AND/OR FRENCH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

Gomen ne if my English is too bad!!^^;

Thanks to all the people who reviewed on mediaminer.org and ff.net, Jade Green-sama (are ya an adivine? schu's probably going to hurt Youji, but not yet... i shouldn't say that), Schu-chan-san (oohh..you hurt Youji-sama! hurry with Abandoned [longer chaps for this one pliiiiiz!] and Chibi-Ken!), SW-san (Ken is OOC, but this is an AU, so it doesn't matter that much)

Chapter 3: No way!!

Ken ran to the phone and called his best friend. "Moshi moshi?" came his sleepy voice.

"Schu!!" he whimpered.

"What happened?" Schuldig asked scared.

"He... he... Youji... Schu!!" he broke down again.

"Okay, I'm going to your house now. I'll be there in ten minutes."

.::.::.::.::

Youji closed his door. He had remained sitting where he fell when Ken punched him for more than five minutes.

He was shocked, Ken wasn't one to get angry, but when he was... you punch hard for a fucking fag, KenKen he thought touching his eye and moaning a little at the pain. This is great, now I can't go out with the eye like this! It will be black tomorrow.. if it's not yet. KenKen, if I put my hands on you... he applied some ice on his poor swollen eye and then he reached for the phone.

He didn't know the name of the pomad he usually used when he had any accident in his famous musician years, but he knew a person who knew it for sure.

"Moshi Moshi?" asked a quiet voice.

"Aya? It's me, Youji. I wanted to as--"

"Hello Youji, we were going to call you" he interrupted."We need you to help us"

"Nani? That's really odd. What do you want? Don't tell me that Farfello guy cut his arms again."

"Iie. He's trying to regain his sanity. Anyway, we haven't seen you since you left the band, so we though we could see you.. is it okay to you in two days in Osaka? We're giving a concert with Êstet there, so we can take a moment to talk to you"

"I don't understand Aya" Youji said, a little suspicious "Why do you wanna see me so suddenly?"

"As I said, we need your hell. And don't call me Aya, you're not a fan!"

"Oohhh,... you're becoming very talkative Ran, I think Miss Smoke's a bad influence for you"

"Shut up!" he snapped [1]"We'll see at Osaka's station in two days, ne?"

"Hai, hai... Oh! Before I forget, what's that pomad name? Ya know, the one we used that time Manx punched me"

"Trombocid. What did you do this time?"

"Nothing! Bye."

Click. Ran, definitively, had no manners. Whatever. He now knew the name of the pomad he needed to turn his eye to its normal color (he wasn't going to go to Osaka with a black eye).

Now he was asking himself what the hell did they want from him. Knowing his ex-bandmates, it couldn't be good.

He sighed softly, lighted a cigarette and went to his kitchen. He put the leftovers of the pizza he had two days ago in the microwave and waited. The pizza was awful, but he was in no mood to anything else. I hate you Ken. I really do. How could you ruin our friendship like that? I though we were good friends but you... why did you have to fall for me?

.::.::.::.::.

Schuldig entered Ken's apartment silently. When he opened the rest room's door, he saw the brunette sitting on the couch, his head bowed and his hands tightened into fists.

"Oi Ken! Are you ok?" he asked when he saw his friend.

Ken didn't answer. He didn't move a muscle.

"So, are you going to tell me whatever happened or will I have to go back to my place to wait until you have your next problem?" he said tiredly.

"..." he murmured.

"Nani?" Schuldig sat next to him, trying to hear whatever he was saying.

"I hate him" he took a deep breath "I HATE HIM!! He doesn't have the right to insult me! He doesn't have the right to get mad at me just because I love him!! He doesn't have the right, ne, Schu?" He asked angrily. His fist were so tightly closed that his knuckles went white. His blue eyes were trying to find the answers he needed in Schuldig's. It was obvious he was very confused.

"You're right. He doesn't have the right" he stared at him for a moment."What did he do to you?"

"He... came here to give me my soccer ball back. I asked him if he had forgiven me, he told me I make him sick and turned to leave, but I caught him and punched him."

"Hey! That's cool!" he started to laught, but he stopped when he saw Ken's face "And don't you feel better now?"

Ken was thinking about his answer "Iie. I.. felt even worse."

"Baka, what am I going to do with you?" he said warmly putting an arm around Ken's shoulders and pulled him close. "I know what we're gonna do. Why don't we watch TV? TMtv's news program is gonna start now. It's cold here I'll take a blanket." He unwrapped his arm from Ken's shoulders and dissapeared in his friend's bedroom. Two minutes later he came back to the couch with Ken. He noticed the brunette had turned the TV on and changed to TMtv channel (Takatori's Music Tv channel).

He pulled the blanket around their bodies and pulled closed to Ken, the brunette's head resting comfortably in his arm. While he did that, the Vj, a very annoying chick called Ouka was talking about all the rummors about the most famous bands.

Ken chucled softly "I'll give you 1000 yen if they don't say any rumor about Devil's Kiss"

"Oh! You win liebe!" he said dramatically "'Cause you know they always say something!" they started to laught when a moment later, the annoying Ouka girl started to tell the rumor of the day.

"You owe me 1000 yen!" Ken said when they calmed a little.

"Iie! I didn't say I was going to pay!"

"Demo.."

"...and talking about interesting concerts, remember than in two days Devil's Kiss and Êstet will give a big concert in Osaka. If you were lucky enought to get a ticket, congratulations! It's impossible to get a ticket, it was sold out twenty seven minutes after they started to sell them! Other concert you shouldn't miss is..." Ouka continued saying.

"I'm not gonna give you 1000 yen, but what if we go to Osaka? Kase's Êstet manager, ne? And we know Devil's members, without forget that Brad's there, so we'll enter for sure!" Schuldig said trying to sound happy and don't let Ken see how angry he was. "Wanna go?"

"Hai!! I wanna see Kase, I haven't seen him a lot lately" then he pouted (i love to see Ken pouting) "but you don't wanna go for me, you go because you wanna guck your girl! You don't get laid since... when was the last time they came to Tokyo?"

"Four months ago"

Ken got out of Schu's embrace and turned to look at him. "You" he pointed at his face "Four months... with no fuck? If that's true, Youji likes men. You're talking to me, so don't lie"

Schuldig purred seductively in his ear "I didn't in four entire months... I only wanted to fuck you... to do lots and lots of nasty things to your pretty-"

"SCHU NO ECHI!!!!" a really blushed Ken screamed pulling Schu as far as he could with his legs. It threw them out of the couch. "S-stop mocking me!!"

"Okay..." Schu sighed heavily and sat on the couch again "Come here, the program hasn't ended yet."

I would never mock you... He thought as Ken snuggled closer to him and Omi opened the door, as genki as usual.

.::.::.::.::.

Time goes fast, and so, the day of the concert in Osaka came.

Ken and Schu stood in front of the only-employers door.

A few minutes later, Kase opened the door and almost fell backwards when Ken jumped into his arms and hugged him tighly. "Oi Ken! How are you? Hmm.. KENKEN!!" he scolded when Ken kissed his lips quickly "You're not my koibito anymore so you can't kiss me like that!! And not here!!" he said with a big smile.

"Oh.. gomen, so you have a new koi?" he asked quietly.

"Iie. I was joking. Hey Schuldig, how's it going?"

"Fine. How are you doing with Êstet babes?" Schu asked with a big smirk.

"They're killing me! I didn't know that a pop band could be so hard to handle!"

"What I don't understand is why is a band of pop and one of rock in the same concert" Ken said more to himself than to the others.

"Is just to make Êstet more famous. Being here today, will give them prestige" Kase answered as if it was the most logical thing of the world. "Well" he said looking to his watch "I have to go, the girls are finishing their concert. Don't make trouble around here, bye!" he said, after the "bye" he kissed Ken and dissapeared.

"We have to find your brother. You have any idea of where could he be?" the brunette asked.

"Iie. But we better find him before anyone find us"

When they finally found Crawford, Devil's Kiss concert had already started. From where they were, they could see the entire stage and all the fans out there, screaming and singing even before the singer started.

The lights were turnet off, and you could only hear the guitar's first sounds.

A few seconds later, a soft female voice was heard, and Schu smiled proudly.

Slowly the lights were coming back, revealling the five bandmates. One of them, the drummer, was a scary-looking guy. His hair was completely white, his face and bare arms had scars everywhere. One of his golden eyes was hidden by a patch, and he was entirely dressing in white, contrasting with the other members of the band. Farfie.

The bassist was redhead, her long oddly curled hair (i hate her hair) was flying loosely to her shoulders. She was wearing black leather shorts and a black leather bra. In her feet, black heels. Manx.

The second guitar was a cute brunette. She had tied her hair so it wouldn't bug her while she played. She was wearing tight black leather pants with tall boots and a black jacket. Birman.

The singer was a tall western-looking silver haired woman with her almost white hair loosely tied. Tight black tanktop and black leather miniskirt and a fine silver chain around her waist along with tall black boots were the clothes that showed a lot of her tan skin. Aoi.

And the main guitar was a gorgeous man. His pale skin contrasted with his flaming red hair and his black coat. Under it you could see his tight leather pants and his black boots. He had a serious expression, almost a glare, in his beautiful violet eyes. In his ear, a long earring glistened with the lights as he moved. Aya.

For more than three hours, they were playing their songs with no stop, enjoying with their fans, giving everything they had in the stage.

Ken and Schuldig were watching everything with interest. That was how pros had to be at a concert, so they had to learn all they could.

And it could be hard to admit, but they REALLY needed to learn from their friends. Ken wished he could control his voice and shame in live, and Schuldig wished he could sing, play and move at a same time like Aya did.

"Trying to learn from old people?" Crawford mocked them.

"Fuck you" Schuldig said trying to ignore him.

Crawford smirked "And now comes the fan's favourite part of the show..."

"Nani?" Ken asked.

"You'll see. Now shut up or you'll miss the best of the show" was Brad's reply.

Meanwhile, at the stage, Manx was saying they were really happy to be there that they and they hoped to come back soon, but now was the last song, their last song, "Bosanova Casanova".

The lights faded again, and there were a few changes with the instrument.

A few moments later, the lights came back, but only illuminating a little so the fans could see the band, but not very well.

And a quiet melody started to sound, as the same time that Aoi walked towards the center of the stage, her long hair now untied. Aya came there too, now without his guitar. He also wasn't wearing his coat, so now he was wearing only his tight pants and a black top. He didn't have a mic.

And Aoi started singing in English (AN: I'm gonna mess with the lyrics a little, so don't kill me when you see parts of the song in English)

Though I've seen friendships ruined when love is involved,I just can't resist anymoreI need you, more than you'll ever knowJust the thought of the taste of your lips gives me chillsHow I've longed for your gentle caress

In your arms, hold you close, one more kiss

As she was singing, they were doing exactly what the lyrics said, so you can imagine Schu and Ken's faces and how excited the fans were.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-nani.." was the only sound that came out of the German's open mouth.

ai no tsuyo sani obiete (Don't you know how strong this lust for you has grown?)

karada ga furueru (Just say the word and I am yours)

Then Aya started to sing.

toiki hitotsumo nigasanai (Close your eyes, just breathe slowly, there's no worry now)kimi o shibaritai yo (Just receive, just feel my lips on yours)bokuno hizani sugare (In my arms, this is where you belong)kyuu ni tegatao dakiyoseru (And your hand briefly grazes my thigh, ecstasy)mune no todo o tsukami (I can feel our hearts beat as one)

fureta hitomi tojiru (Kiss my eyes, let me know that you're here)

Now, Ken and Schu's eyes and mouth couldn't be more open. They were petrified watching that show, and watching how the singers did everything they sang with that only mic they used for the two. They didn't notice Crawford was laughting.

"Don't worry, they hate each other" he said trying to compose himself and stop laughting.

towa no taikoku chigatte (How could love, perfect as ours, be at all wrong?)sadameni shizumoo (This simply must be destiny)yukino yona hada o subete (Nothing else matters now, you are my everything)

konno tte de kaetai (Stay with me here forever more)

saa kokoni oide (Don't push me away, love)boku no me no mae ni (let me hold you closer to me)I waited for so long, now, please don't laugh and turn awaysaa hizamatsuide (Why fight love and instinct?)ai o koyouni (Here and now is true paradise)saa hagirainado (With your beautiful smiling face,)jyubakutto warae (I know we'll have no regrets) kizu o tsuketai sonno hada ni (Though I've seen friendships ruined when love is involved,)boku no ai de shibari (I just can't resist anymore)nidotto kienu ato o (I need you, more than you'll ever know)kimi no kuchibiru kojiakete (Just the thought of the taste of your lips gives me chills)deashi sosogitai yo (How I've longed for your gentle caress)nagai nagai KISS de (In your arms, hold you close, one more kiss)nagai nagai KISS de (In your arms, hold you close, one more kiss)nagai nagai KISS de (In your arms, hold you close, one more kiss)(Fall away) The music stopped and the lights of the theather dissapeared as the fans screamed and made all the noise they could. All the members of the band (even Farfie) hugged before they left the stage and went to the backstage, everybody too tired even to look at the two faces with too wide opened eyes and mouths. They dropped to the floor as one employer gave them towels. They talked tiredly. "I need a cigarette... I'm so tired I think I'm not gonna be able to move in a week" Aoi said lazily, resting her back against Farfello's. "Me too..." He giggled "God has to be crying now after our show" "Haaai.." Ran yawned "We should make shows shorter, this can't be healthy"

"I agree with that" Manx said drying the sweat off her forehead.

"At least there's only two months of tour until the end. Then we'll have our beloved holydays" Birman sighed.

"Hai" everyone sighed.

"Where's Brad?" the singer asked while she lightened a cigarette.

"Don't smoke that shit in here!" Ran scowled "you know how ugly is to end the show when you taste of that drug?"

"As if you care for that" Farfello laughted and licked a knife while Ran blushed.

"RanRan, ya know I don't like to do that either, but Persia obliges us so we have to do that, n' man, I couldn't survive the horror to kiss ya if I haven't taken anything." Aoi said finishing the cigarette and preparing to smoke other. "Whatever... there's Bradley... Schu!!!" she yelled and ran towards her boyfriend, hugging him tighly.

But Schuldig didn't move. In fact, he was still petrified by the show and his mouth was still opened. "Schu? Ya okay? Ya're scaring me!! Oh." She said hello to Ken and was talking to him until the German redhead closed his mouth and talked.

"Na-nani... what was that?" he asked a little confused.

"Ken sais ya were watchin' tha show and got that face until now" she said kissing him softly "How 're ya doin'? Did ya like tha show?"

"Hai, I guess.. Didn't know you had that on your show"

She shruged "Ya didn't ask. Anyway, ya should have told me you were goin to come and I would have let ya play a song or something"

"It was because we decided in the last moment. Kase helped us to get inside" Ken said.

"Ya saw Kase?" she grinned evilly "Tha poor thing has to control that bitches... I dunno how he ended with that band of losers. The guy has talent, demo.."

"Hh?" Ken said confused.

"Nothin'. I was thinkin that he could leave the bitches and be yer manager... So ya could be together again. Ya do such a cute couple..." she said with stars in her eyes. "Of course I prefer ya with my Schu or Yo-tan, demo.. now seriously, ya were really happy with him" she took a look at her watch "sorry! I have to go take a shower, I'm late to somethin!! Bye!!" she kissed Ken, then Schuldig and she ran towards wherever the showers were.

"Ken"

"Nani?"

"We didn't ask about our concert"

"Shit! I forgot!"

"You have to go now. Persia's coming here" Brad said pointing to the exit.

.::.::.::.::

[2]

"Excuse moi, Monsieur Gaston. Oú est Nagi?"

"Il est ocupied, mademoiselle Sakuma"

"Oh... il est ocupied... merci beaucoup Monsieur. Bye"

"K'so!! Nagi's busy, I'll have to talk to him later. Grrr.. I hate his French buttler!!"

"Calm down Sakuma. Kudou will come in a moment"

"'kay, 'kay, I'll calm down RanRan. But IF I CAN'T TALK TO NAGI-!!!"

"What's with the married couple fight in here?" A deep mocking voice asked.

"We aren't a married couple Yo-tan!!" they yelled in unison.

"I come here from Tokyo and you don't even greet me. You have no manne-"

"Yo-tan!! You're sooo cute!! How 're ya doin!!" Aoi asked hugging him.

Oh, oh, why do I have the feeling that they are going to ask for something I'm not gonna like? "Oh, you'll make me blush, beautiful lady" he said dramatically.

"Then it wouldn't be the first time I see ya blush, I've seen ya before!" she grinned

"Yeeeah! Remember that time at the backstage of that concert in USA when we..."

"Ehjem, ehjem" Ran coughted. "We're here for something, not to remember whatever you have done."

"You're no fun RanRan" Youji sighed and sat in the free chair of the station's restaurant. "Well, why do you want me here?"

"We need ya to play with our support band in Tokyo."

"Nani?"

"Ya know, Ken and Schu are gonna play, but they need a drummer and a bassist, so ya know, we want ya to be the drummer"

Youji almost fell of his chair. "NO WAY!!" he yelled. "I'M NOT!!"

"Why?"

"Cuz I don't want to!!"

"But KenKen is your friend, you can't leave them like that" Aoi pouted.

"I said NO!!!"

"Give us a good reason and we won't ask you again"

Shit! They probably know that Ken told me and are trying to make anything weird with me! "The only reason I have is because I don't want to!"

"Youji"

"I say no and it's NO!!" he stood up, glaring at them.

"Did ya have a fight with them or somethin?" Aoi asked quietly.

It seems you don't know what happened... demo... I can't...

"Yes or no?" Ran asked, it was the last time he was going to.

tsu zu ku?

.::.::.::.::

[1] Ran is not Aya. I mean, he's acting like the Ran of the manga, in the part when he's remembering his past. That sweet Ran... *drools* Aya is just his nickname as an artist.

[2] I'm sorry for my French, it's even worse than my English.

How was the chappie? I'm sorry it has been a lot of Youji and Devil's Kiss (and sorry to Ran fans for the song scene), but they're gonna be very important in later chapters, so we have to know about them.

At last we met RanRan!! *drools* and we met Farfie! and Brad!!^o^ But we don't know Nagi yet. And we also have to meet Êstet' girls, Persia, Takatori...

Ah! I forget we also met Kase!! Kase seems to be very nice, demo...

Anyway, if ya wanna know what will he do and what will Youji answer to Ran and Aoi, you'll gotta wait till next chapter!

Want me to continue? Any questions? Lemme a review with your opinions and sugestions!!