Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ Confront Youji ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written. They also are ANYTHING SAID IN ENGLISH.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

Gomen ne if my English is too bad!!^^;

Thanks to all the people of mediaminer.org and ff.net who reviewed. Thanks Eriol-sama, marsupial, squeack and Jade Green-sama. *hugs them*

Chapter 2: Confronting Youji

Schuldig lips touched Ken's softly and made a little pression, the redhead looking at Ken's blushed face through half closed eyes. Ken's lips were soft, and being so near he could smell his vanilla shampoo. But a moment later he pulled away. "My maria" he ordered.

"Na-nani?" Ken looked confused and was blushing in all the possibles shades of red. "Ha-hai.. here you have it!" he gave a little package to his friend, their faces still very near.

Then, Schuldig turned to go and Ken's eyes widened when they met a pair of green ones. Youji...

.::.::.::.::

Ken face became pale, so pale it looked almost white. "Youji.." He hadn't seen the blonde since he told him two days ago. He lowered his gaze to avoid seeing Youji's expression of hate and repulsion. "I..." he tried to say, but Youji dissapeared without say anything to him.

The brunette felt himself tremble. But it wasn't fear or sadness. It was just hurt and anger. Hurt because Youji had changed and treated him this way, and anger because he had no reasons to do that. He could just forget that Ken had said anything, but he hadn't. He had just dissapear for two days, and nobody had seen him during that time.

Ken wanted to go after him and tell him what he thought, but restrained himself. It wasn't a good idea. Maybe Youji needed time to accept that other man was in love with him. Maybe he could forgive him for confess his love. Maybe everithing could be as it was before...

He couldn't continue his thoughts. His mobile phone [1] started to ring. He looked at the number. Aoi. He started to tremble again, this time of fear. When Schu's girlfriend called him.. there was always going to happen something scary.

"Moshi moshi?" he asked hesitantly.

"Hello Kenken!! How 'r ya? I have good news!" she said really fast in English.

"H-hi Aoi, can you talk in Japanese? I don't understand you!"

"Sorry! I always forget it! Anyway, is Schu there with ya? I have good news."

"No, I'm alone" he said entering his apartment "Tell me the good news?"

"Oh, hai!! Wait a moment, 'kay?" the brunette heard her say something in english to someone called ¿RanRan? and then repeat it in Japanese. "Well, as I was tellin' ya, I have very good news. D'ya remember Persia?"

"He's your band's manager, isn't he?"

"Hai. Look, we're gonna give a concert in Tokyo in two weeks, n' we don' have a support band yet, so I thought ya could be our support band in that concert. Only if ya want, of curz', but it was so hard to convince him... I had to tell him I wasn't gonna sing if he didn't let ya perform.. So, what do ya say?" she asked impaciently.

Ken couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you serious?" he asked trying to not jump in happiness.

"Hai, I always am.. Are ya gonna say no?"

"Iie!" he said quickly. "I'm so happy! I have to tell Schuldig, but I don't know what he's gonna say"

"Wait, I'm gonna tell ya in a moment. Brad!" he could hear her talking to her bodyguard in English "He said yes, so ya're our support band. Be sure you have the performance ready!"

"But.." Ken said suddenly. "Is a rock concert, and we're only a voice and a guitar"

"Don't worry sweet, I'll take care of it. You're still playin yer old songs, aren't ya?"

"Hai.."

"Then let it to me. I'll find ya a drummer and maybe a bassist. Anyway, the two of ya would make it fine. 'kay RanRan, don't worry! ..oh.. gomen ne KenKen, but Persia wants to kill me, so I'll call ya before next weekend to tell ya more! Tell Schu I luv him! Bye!" she said and cut the comunication, letting Ken with the word in his mouth.

Ken started to jump now. He was really happy. They were going to be Devil's Kiss' support band!! That band was one of the most famous j-rock bands and in the concert would be more than 200.000 that would see them!! Oh, he had to call Schuldig to go somewhere to celebrate it.

But he didn't. Just as he was going to make the call, someone knocked at his door.

Ken opened it and almost fainted when he saw a very serious Youji. He had one of Ken's soccer balls in his hands.

The brunette's eyes widened. Maybe Youji... "Yo-youji? He-hello.. have you forgiven me?" he asked, his voice full of hope.

Hope that dissapeared when Youji threw the ball at his face "of course I haven't forgiven you fucking gay!!" he snapped and turned to go to his door.

Ken couldn't control himself. He grabbed Youji's arm and made him turn to look at him. Then he punched his left eye. "How do you dare to come to my house to treat me like that! And why did you have to come anyway!?"

Youji looked at him coldly "'Cause everytime I see your ball I wanna throw up. You make me sick."

Ken couldn't control the tears to fall from his eyes, and punched Youji again, this time in the gut, making him lose his balance and fall to the floor. "You have no right to talk to me like that. I thought you were my friend" he said sobbing and ran into his house again.

Youji rose to his feet and looked at Ken's door. I thought you were my friend too...

Ken ran to the phone and called his best friend. "Moshi moshi?" came his sleepy voice.

"Schu!!" he whimpered.

"What happened?" Schuldig asked scared.

"He... he... Youji... Schu!!" he broke down again.

"Okay, I'm going to your house now. I'll be there in ten minutes."

tsu zu ku?

very short and very stupid chappie, I know, but this one was important and will introduce future things... and hey, we meet Ran and Crawford! okay only for a little moment, but next chapter they'll be again and for more important things!

Want me to continue the fic? Leave a review pliz and tell me what ya think and yer suggestions.

See ya!