Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ Kiss me ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

Gomen ne if my English is too bad!!^^;

Chapter 1: Kiss me

Ken was exausted. He had been running to catch Schuldig, and now he was sweating and trying to breath normally. "I told you to wait for me!!" he scolded.

The German just smirked at him. "I didn't hear you.." he said trying to look innocent.

"Don't 'I didn't hear you' me!! You made me run and now I'm all sweaty!!"

Schuldig smirk just widened even more "And do you know how sexy you look all sweaty?" he teased.

Ken took two steps backwards and pointed at his friend with a trembling finger and a bright blush in his face "DON'T. LAUGHT. AT. ME" he said trying to sound scary.

The redhead started to laught. "How do you want me to don't laught at you!! You're just too funny!!"

"Fuck you" Ken murmured and entered into Omi's school. Schuldig followed him closely and almost started to laught again when he realized that the brunette was trying to ignore him.

Well, at least now he's distracted. I wonder why KenKen doesn't want to tell me what Kudou said to him.. I know he rejected him, but I don't know what he said to hurt him like this. He thought as he looked at his friend who was talking to a very mad Omi.

"Ken-kun you're late!! I'm gonna tell mum and dad!! The teachers said they don't want an irresponsible like you to come here ever!" he said pouting.

"Gomen ne, Omi-chan..."

"I'm not a chan!!" Omi scolded him, trying to look scary, but we're talking about Omi, so he didn't look as if he was glaring, it was something in his family, Schuldig suposed. It was a true fact that the Hidakas couldn't glare. They just pouted. And they were very cute when they did that.

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

They sang a few songs and left the little stage. Everyone applauded. It wasn't fake, Ken had a beautiful voice, and Schuldig was very good with his guitar and helped singing sometimes.

It was only the two of them, but they were very good and their songs were full of feeling.

A rather big group of fangirls followed them when they finished. "I think we better go Schu" Ken said looking scared. Hey, he WAS scared, who wouldn't be in that situation? He sighed softly and wondered how Schuldig's girlfriend, a famous singer, could bear that.

"Not yet! I wanna drink something!"

"Schuldig, all this kids are underaged, there is no alcohol here" it was all he needed to say to get the redhead out of there.

"You win, but if I don't drink I want some maria" he said when they left the school. "Give me some, I wanna smoke"

"I'm not going to. I'm still mad at you" he said crossing his arms on his chest.

"C'mon I'll pay!"

"Iie."

Now was Schuldig turn to pout. "Onegai... I'll pay" he said with huge Omi-like eyes.

Ken started to laught. It was very unlike Schu to do that things, and it was so cute to see him pouting... He thought about to give him his maria. "Hmm.. Iie. It's mine" he said when they reached his portal.

"Bye then" the redhead grunted and turned his back to Ken to go.

Ken said something that Schuldig didn't understand. "Nani?" he asked turning to face him.

"I said if you kiss me I'll give you my maria" he repeated again.

Schuldig took a few steps backwards and stared at him, his eyes widened with fear and his face pale. "K-k-k-k-kkkiss you?" he took a big breath to calm himself. "No way KenKen! You know I don't like men!"

"Liar! You once kissed me!" Ken yelled at him.

"I didn't! YOU took advantage of me 'cuz I was drunk, and I didn't let you kiss me!" I'm not lying. I don't like men! I...

"You did!"

"You know I didn't!!"

"Okay is true you didn't but I had to try, hnn? I think that you don't dare to, or you just don't want my maria?"

"Shut up KenKen! You are getting on my nerves with your gay things!" he snapped, his voice harsher than he would have like it. He regretted his words when he saw Ken lower his eyes and a sad expression taking his face again. "Gomen Ken" he said ruffling his friend's hair. "What's now?"

Ken closed his eyes and opened them again to look into Schuldig's "He said the same"

Schuldig tried to change the subject, if he continued talking about Youji he would break down again. "Are you gonna give me that maria or not?" he pulled his hand away from Ken's hair and placed it on his hip.

"Iie. Kiss me and I'll give it to you" he said with a big grin. "Deal?"

"Okay.." he sighed defeated "But only because I need it tonight.. And of course don't tell Aoi about this!"

"Oh.. but your girlfriend is a yaoi fanatic. She'll probably ask you to do that again!"

"THAT's the reason!! I don't wanna know what she'll make me do!" Schuldig yelled angryly.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Ken asked losing his pacience. He could have given the maria to his friend already, but he had a strange feeling inside, he just wanted to feel a caress, affection, and he just asked for the kiss to feel that warmth, even if it was only for a moment.

"I hope your maria is good, cuz if it's not..." he lifted Ken's chin with his hand and leaned forward until their lips were a few centimetres apart. The German hesitated for a moment, but Ken's closed eyes and the pleading expresion he had seen before he closed them convinced him.

Schuldig lips touched Ken's softly and made a little pression, the redhead looking at Ken's blushed face through half closed eyes. Ken's lips were soft, and being so near he could smell his vanilla shampoo. But a moment later he pulled away. "My maria" he ordered.

"Na-nani?" Ken looked confused and was blushing in all the possibles shades of red. "Ha-hai.. here you have it!" he gave a little package to his friend, their faces still very near.

Then, Schuldig turned to go and Ken's eyes widened when they met a pair of green ones. Youji...

tsu zu ku?

How was it?

I know Schu is very OOC, but, we have to remember it's and AU, and SchuSchu osn't a telepath, is not an assasin and doesn't have the same past than in the series, so i supposed he would be this way. He's acting a little like Hiroshi from Gravitation, I didn't want him this way, but he's being like this and now I'm starting to like it.

I also have to say that the other guys will enter soon. Next chapter we meet Aya and Crawford, and maybe Farfie..

Want me to continue? Suggestions? Comments? What do you think will happen? Leave a review.

See ya!