Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... Lies Bleeding in my arms ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lies bleeding in my arms

By: Anna Hibiki

Disclaimers : Weiss.not.mine! They belong to Koyasu-sama and other people.

Warnings : AU, Shounen-ai/Yaoi, OCC, angst, drugs.

Notes : Things in Italic are lyrics, thoughts or anything written.

This is an AU, so some things are going to be different. Weiss and Schwarz don't exist, and the boys are normal people.

Gomen ne if my English is too bad!!^^;

Prologue

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

Misery likes company, I like the way that sounds

I've been trying to find the meaning, so I can write it down

Staring out the window, it's such a long way down

I'd like to jump, but I'm afraid to hit the ground

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

Hidaka Ken looked at his reflection in the mirror and brushed his bangs out of his forehead, placed his odd glasses there and left the soft brown hair fall again. Then he zipped his loose jeans and looked at his reflection again.

"Perfect" he said and left the bathroom.

He had to look his best for the little performance he was going to make. It was only for a little party in his brother Omi's school, but he and his bandmate Schuldig had accepted to sing a few songs, just to make Omi-chan happy.

Well, to make Omi happy and to forget about him for a few minutes at least.

He sigued soflty and took a look at his watch. Schuldig would be there in twenty minutes, so he had enought time to relax and listen to the radio. A few moments later the music filled the room.

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

I can't write a love song the way I feel today

I can't sing a song of hope, I got nothing to say

Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away

I sing this song to you wherever you are,

As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

Ken turned the radio off. Definitively, it had been a VERY BAD idea to listen. Everything made him remember of the source of his problems, the person who broke his heart. His neighbour Kudou Youji.

No! Not again, not now... tears started to run down his cheeks and a sob left his lips. Why did he have to think about Youji now? He wanted to get him out of his head, try to forget the pain the other had caused. But he couldn't. The more he tried to forget, the more he remembered the blonde's words of hate and rejection. How he punched him and, and how he dissapeared.

It happened so fast... he knew he shouldn't tell him. He knew that Youji wasn't going to react well. But he had been to nice to him that day that Ken didn't notice his own lips moving and saying 'Ai shiteru'. He just realizad what he had done when he felt Youji's punch and the tears in his own eyes.

Why did you have to do that? You can just say you don't love me and everything would be okay... You didn't have to be so violent!! Ken felt the rage in his veins. Youji hadn't the right to hit him or insult him that way just because he couldn't understand his feelings!

But don't matter what he did to me, I fell in love with him since I met him two years ago and still love him.. He tried to fight the tears again, but he fell in his bed sobbing like a kid. Good thing he was alone, he didn't want anyone to see him breaking down.

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

I'm tired of watching TV, it makes me want to scream

Outside the world is burning, man it's so hard to believe

Each day you know you're dying from the craddle to the grave

I get so numb sometimes, that I can't feel the pain

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

"Ken!!" more knocks on the door "'kay I'll open". Schuldig entered his friend's apartment. Where the hell is this guy? He left his guitar leaning on the wall and started his search. Ken wasn't in the kitchen, the living room or the bathroom, so he had to be in his room.

The door was closed. "Ken? Are you there?" No answer. The half-German/half-American [1] man opened the door only to find Ken curled into a tight ball in his bed, with the pillow against his face, muffling his sobs.

"Ken?" He sat in the edge of the bed and tried to pull the pillow away. It was easy. "Ken" he said softly this time as he placed his hand in Ken's cheek "What happened?"

Ken looked at his best friend. His lower lip was trembling and his cheeks and eyes were moist with tears. He shut them tightly to try to stop crying, and stayed like that until the hand on his cheek moved to clean his face. "Ken. Don't tell me you're crying again for that Kudou bastard!" he yelled. Ken just turned his back to him. Schuldig sighed "Gomen nasai.." he whispered wrapping his arms against his waist and pulling Ken's back against his chest. "Stop this. You only get yourself hurt" he said and placed a little kiss at the top of the brunette's head. Then he took Ken in his arms and dropped him in the bathroom. "Now clean your face, you look like hell!! We have to be in your brother's school in ten minutes!"

"WHAT?! T-t-t-ten minutes?! We're gonna be late!" he started to try to clean his face and created a mess with the soap while Schuldig laughted at how clumsy he was. "Hey! That's not funny!!"

"Yeah, it is!" the other stopped laughting when Ken punched him, trying to glare. But he wasn't good at it, and more than glaring, he looked ready to cry again. "We better be going. Your brother's gonna kill us, liebe"

Ken blushed and extended an arm, only to hurt his hand with the wall. "Auch! Don't call me that!!"

Schuldig chuckled and patted his head "If you say so.." and with his smirk in place, he took his guitar and left the apartment.

"Hey, wait!!" Ken said behind him, locking the door and running after the redhead.

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

I can't write a love song the way I feel today

I can't sing a song of hope, I got nothing to say

Life is feeling kind of strange, it's strange enough these days

I sing this song to you whoever you are,

As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms

.::.::.::**::.::.::.

Wait... for you, forever...

tsu zu ku?

[1] In this fic, SchuSchu-sama and Crawford-sama are brothers, so that's why he's half-German/half-American.

How was it? I know they are a little OOC, but they have to be this way.

Want me to continue it? Then review. I'm not gonna continue this if ya people don't like it.

See ya!