Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ About Demons ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well... A Smidgen of news for you... This story has been Completed in my notebook... It begs for a sequel... but it in and of itself is completed. It toped out at 4 parts, meaning that after this one, there'll be one more section.

"About Demons" has been some of the most fun writing anything Fan-ficcy I've had since I wrote "Youji and the Really Sexy Blond Out of Town Guy". I think it's because I wrote AD for myself, more than anything, just the same as I did with Y&tRBSOoTG (Isn't that the LONGEST Acronym?). That's my big suggestion to everyone, Write for yourself first. *grin* I got back on track now with both "Gravitation & the White Cross" (A 'me fic', for the most part) and "Midnight Dies" because AD has reminded me of that fact.

Now, before I show off the story... a few thankyous... (Because even though I write for and not you, I appreciate those who tell me what they think.)
Cookie - *snicker* Mean places are the best to stop. They keep people coming back for more.
Darcey - You need to wait no longer.
Kyri - Only if you promise to finish "Werewolf".
Ionia Metallium-Greywers - Thank you for the technical comments on the style! I don't get told why people think what they think about what I write half as offend as I'd like to.
Madiha - You're Psychic. (Not to be confused with Psycho.)
Kyra - *grin* I like Nagi, too. Even if I'm mean to him.
Shaynie - I actually picked a Journal Style for this story because I like the concept, but haven't found much in the style that I've enjoyed. Thank y' muchly for the various compliments and such your feedback included.
Bj./ShadowAndromedar - Hopefully I'm still up to par ;)

-+-

"About Demons"
Chapter 3

-+-

--An Excerpt from the Journal of Hidaka Ken--

I'm evil.

That's what a vampire is, isn't it? A demon. A monster.
I've become a fucking monster.

I don't understand how Omi managed to handle this. Omi is so pure, so innocent.

He used to be so sweet and so gentle.

Now he's the sort of creature that drains his friend and a hostage in less than ten minuets.

Didn't take him long at all to drain me and Nagi.

Thinking of Nagi, what the FUCK was Aya thinking, anyways? Nagi was fucking evil already.

--An Excerpt from the Journal of Fujimiya Aya--

Ken doesn't quiet grasp what he is, yet.
I think Youji understands the essence of the vampire. I know that he understands the difference between true good and evil much better than Ken does.

Omi will get it by the time he's over the blood-madness.

Ken hasn't grasped why I changed Naeo Nagi along with himself after Omi drained them both.

Good and Evil aren't black and white.

If it was, that would make the whole world into what Krickter wants.
It's all shades of gray, with a few other colors thrown in.

I think I was trying to understand the ability so many people have to see the world that was. So far I haven't figured out this search for black and white, but I haven't uncovered an easy way to hunt in this modern day.

--An Excerpt from the Journal of Kudo Youji--

The Swartz kid is a pain in the ass.

It has nothing to do with him being an ex member of Swartz. It's got everything to do with him being a SECOND blood-mad fledgling in our pack.

The back is mostly fledglings. Aya's a Master Vampire, our Alpha. I don't know if I'm actually truly a fledgling anymore, even though I've only been drinking blood for a few weeks. Ken's definitely a Fledgling. Omi and Nagi will remain fledglings for quiet awhile yet, until the two blood-mad little monsters stop growing, at least.

Aya guesses Omi should top out and start to slow down within a month. He can't saw for sure about Nagi. Aya thinks he may never be a hundred percent normal by Vampire standards because of his Telekinesis.

Because of Nagi we HAVE to make peace with Swartz, we don't know enough about Nagi's talents. The pack needs that information to keep him.

We have to give Swartz a new set of terms when we meet for what should have been Nagi's return to the black sheep's herd. I'll finish this later, It's time for me to leave for the meeting.

Nagi pissed the fuck out of Crawford.

and he tried to bite Schuldig.

Maybe we shouldn't have brought the kids to the negotiations. Or tried to leave Ken in charge of them.

Aya let me come with for the initial meeting with Crawford, where we tried to explain the situations changed to good old Mr. Flashy-glasses-I-can-see-the-future Crawford.

He didn't believe a word of it, so we had Ken bring Nagi out.

Nagi behaved perfectly right up until Aya and Crawford started getting snappy at each other. They started cussing and arguing, which upset Nagi.

Nagi bonded to Aya strongly right from the get go, and when his pack's Alpha was challenged it set him off.

So He tried to get his teeth into Crawford.

At least Crawford learned real quick that vampires are real. Fangs are tied into something genetic, and somewhere in Nagi's genes is something that gave him dramatic Fangs. Kenken has the same problem. Omi, Aya, and Myself all possess nice subtle ones.

We're lucky, because Nagi and Ken won't be able to talk in public without giving the pack of us away. In Aya's eyes there is nothing more important than keeping what we really are a secret. He's obsessive about it, That's why we didn't know what he was until he didn't have any other option.

though I don't think that he really meant for me to see him bite Omi before he turned me.

But I need to get back to my story, so it's time to think about Nagi nearly getting his Fangs into Schuldig. Apparently Schuu and Nagi were pretty damned close, because the telepath didn't seem to think the kid would see him as food.

A few moments after Schuldig started trying to talk some 'Sense' into Nagi, Nagi let Schuldig hug him. Followed by going for his neck.

Aya growled at him. Fucking savage noise, like the kind a big wild cat makes when you poke it with a stick. Nagi's really responsive to scolding, he backed off right away.

I wish Omi was half that sensitive to a growl, You have to nearly have to rip Omi's neck open to get him to listen sometimes.

Anyways, this whole time Farfello is just standing off behind Schuldig and Crawford, waiting in the weeds. At a nod from Aya, Ken started to lead Nagi away. When Aya wants, he can practically talk telepathically. Must be an 'Alpha' thing.

Kenken walked right near Farfello on his way out the door, and Farfello SNARLED at him.

With fangs.

How the fuck Crawford and Schuldig didn't know about it is Beyond me.

Least that explains a lot about why Farfello is as scary as he is. Must have had one damned sadistic Master Vamp in his pack, though.

Ken growled back. I think Aya was proud of him.

--An Excerpt from the Journal of Fujimiya Aya--

Ken has back backbone than I gave him credit for. He snarled at Farfello, who's old.
Really old.

His eyes are nearly pure gold.

I know Youji hasn't really notices yet that his eyes aren't settling. He'll ask me about it soon enough. Even when he doesn't notice right off, he does eventually. There is a reason he was a private eye. Farfello must have been born with green eyes since green eyes don't settle, but 'bleach' gold instead.

Farfello actually flinched when Ken snarled.
I think he'll make a decent vampire, after all.

-+-

Did anyone see Farfello coming? *snicker*