Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ About Demons ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

And here it is.. The final installment of "About Demons"...
Possiblities for a sequel are high... Though if I do write one it won't be for a long time since I've got a million other projects to finish.

Thankyous for last chapter...
Makoto Kudou - I know ;) Seems like everyone's a vampire now, doesn't it?
Kyri - You Kenken-Fangirl you!
Shaynie - I love mentioning everyone who says something to me ;) I like it even more when I can say something cute to me.
Vampirelust - Farfie wasn't a vampire when I originally planned the story... It just sort of happened when I was writing and worked really well...

-+-

"About Demons"
Chapter 4

-+-

--An excerpt from the Journal of Kudo Youji--

I think Swartz has been researching vampires.

Though, Farfello must not be helping them any, since Schuldig threw garlic at me last time I saw him.

He also seems to think we're keeping Nagi against his will. Nagi won't even be old enough to /think/ like a human for another few months, let alone want to indulge his human side and leave the pack.

Hell, He probably won't want to leave the pack, anyways.

--An excerpt from the Journal of Fujimiya Aya--

Swartz needs to be taught a lesson.

Well, Crawford and Schuldig do. Farfello is fine. He's accepted that Nagi is ours now. But Farfello is a vampire. He knows the pack and what it's all about.

He understands that you can't just get up and walk away from the pack.

Now... How to make two morons understand the pack.

--An Excerpt from the Journal of Tsukiyono Omi--

I like Nagi. I think the two of us should go hunting.

But Aya won't let us hunt. We're not aloud to take blood from anything alive. And the only times we can bite Aya and Youji are when they saw we can.

Ken would probably let me drink from him if I asked... But I don't think he could handle that aspect of the pack.

He's barley accepted what he is.

Maybe Nagi will let me bite him... Blood tastes best that way...

--An excerpt from the Journal of Hidaka Ken--

I just walked in on Omi and Nagi doing... Something.

Maybe they were just drinking from each other, like Aya says they were, but I'm jealous.

I've wanted Omi for the longest time. And Nagi from SWARTZ get him first. Not freaking fair.

What I don't get is why the rest of the pack doesn't include me.

Or why I even want to be included.

--An excerpt from the Journal of Kudo Youji--

Ken snapped.

And he surprised Omi, Big time.

Though, Kenken never did ASK if he could bite him. Just hugged him and sank his teeth in. Just a nice little bite, nothing mean.

Omi purred, Nagi just looked surprised. Don't think he believed Kenken had any vampire in him.

good thing ol' Kenken finally embraced his inner-vamp, cause it turns out Omi actually listens to him. Weird that he listens to Kenken but won't listen to our own Alpha. though, Omi's 'demon' is a selective little thing, not like Omi was. His 'demon' is only nice to people he really likes. Which is why I'm not sure we should take him with when we go talk to Swartz again.

Need to see if Good ol' Farfie's got a pack to call his own.
I don't really think he's half as nutty as Crawford's got him labeled.

--An excerpt from the Journal of Fujimiya Aya--

Farfello is a fucking Alpha.

When a member of pack becomes an Alpha, they either take over or leave.

It's hard to connect the persona that Farfello has spent years presenting to Brad, Nagi and Schuldig. But it's all fake. We managed to catch him alone because he'd arranged for Brad and Schuldig to be somewhere else.

Perfectly sane for a vampire, really.

But he told us about his past pack, and about when he left his pack. Farfello is talkative when you let him get started.

He also made a few nice threats about what he'd do to us iff we hurt Nagi. I think he wants Nagi to come out of his fledgling stage saner than he did.

Weird to think that he cares. Maybe going Alpha helped him stay sane.

We managed to get him to agree to straiten Crawford and Schuldig out. Maybe with some time they'll start to leave us alone.

Or at least not throw garlic.

--An excerpt from the Journal of Kudo Youji--

'Don't hurt him. He's a good Kid.'
That's what Farfello told us right before he made a few colorful threats. He seems to care about Nagi, which is a bizarre thought.

Strange to think that Farfie actually cares about anything, let alone our Nagi.

It's also strange to think of Nagi as ours. But he is. Nagi is as much a part of the pack as Omi is. Kenken and Omi have pretty much adopted him as their own. I think it was Omi's idea, but Kenken gives Omi anything he wants.

Aya says it's a good thing, because it'll help Nagi settle in and stay that way when he looses the blood-madness. The Red-headed one also insists that factioning of a pack is completely normal.

I'm finding it strange because I've been hanging out with Aya a lot. And he's letting me. He says we're the pack's 'Leader' faction. According to Aya my rapid accent to second in command of the pack is a reaction to how small the pack is. I grew stronger because my demon knew the importance of a strong beta.

It IS obvious that Ken isn't a leader candidate for the pack. Kenken's a total pushover, even through he's clearly going to come out of his fledgling stage quickly. He's practically through it already, but he let's Omi and Nagi push him around, a lot. The softy.

We're planning another meeting with Swartz, Aya and I. Hopefully this time will be better and we'll pull together some sort of pseudo-peace for once Nagi gets his brain back.

They're blood-mad fledgling-hoods wouldn't be half so bad if Ken didn't let them get away with everything.

--Excerpt from the Journal of Hidaka Ken--

I know where I belong in the pack, Now.
I know Omi was a little surprised, but shocking him was worth it.

At first Nagi bothered me. Omi's really attached to him. I'm sure they'll get along great even after the blood-madness is through.

I wonder how much they'll like me once they stop growing. I worry that maybe it's just their demons that like my company, not them.

Youji thinks I don't have to worry.

Aya hasn't said anything about it.

Guess I just have to wait and see.

<--THE END-->

That's right... The end.. This is it.. Owari and all that jazz.