Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Shannon and Ryan II ( Chapter 45 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Shannon and Ryan II

-Ryan-

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I stopped to catch my breath. Anger burned in my chest. She's really done it this time. I pulled out my phone. She's not picking up. Damn it, Shannon! Where are you?!

I gritted my teeth. She better not be dead somewhere.

--------

-Shannon-

I downed another drink. The buzz spun in my head. I haven't seen Namie or that bartender around lately. Did they ditch me? I pouted to myself.

Lame.

I rolled my eyes. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Namie grinning at me.

“Whoa!” I slurred out. “Didn't see you there. Where did you go?” Everything was spinning. The lights flashed like fireworks. I felt myself smiling. Namie was saying something. The music pounded worse than hammers.

“What?” I asked. She took me by the wrist. I was led away to the back.

---------

-Ryan-

I found the abandoned house in an empty part of the city. My face fell. Seriously? It couldn't be here. This had to be a joke. I started to get angry again. Great! I just got duped by my sister for attention. I was going to go home.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. Now what? I looked at the screen. Oh a new text. I didn't recognize the number.

“Come inside.”

I looked puzzled at the message. I looked up at the house in front of me. I wrinkled my nose. Fine. I'll pay along. I walked up to the house. The door was already unlocked. (No surprise there.) I slowly opened it and went inside.

I couldn't see anything.

“Hello?” I asked. “Are you here? Shannon? Where are you?” My phone buzzed. Another text.

“Come closer.”

I rolled my eyes. I took slower steps. I tried to stay calm. Why did I even bother? It was always the same shit. I should've listened to my girlfriend. My phone buzzed again. I groaned. What now? I looked at my screen.

“Got ya! :)”

Huh?

A sharp sting got to me in the neck. I didn't make a sound. I dropped straight to the floor.

--------

-Shannon-

I woke up moments later with a pounding headache. What the hell happened? I tried to remember. Namie took my hand. I think she wanted to show me something. I rubbed the side of my neck. Wait… Why was it so sore?

I heard a low groan next to me. Huh? Who was that? I looked down against my better judgement. What I founded sobered me up fast.

“Ryan?” I asked. He groaned beside me. I tried to reach out to him when the back of my shoulder felt like it was burning. I cried out as I grabbed it. I froze when I felt something branded into my skin. I turned my heard when I heard laughing. Namie was walking towards me.