Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Vampire Clan ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vampire Clan

There are six clans at play here. They are in alliance with each other. But Namie might make things a little bit sticky.

Phoenix can see them all. Namie knows it. The other clans can see it. But who are these clans?

Alcloud

You've met Namie and Rachel. The Alcloud clan is the most powerful vampire clan in Japan. Their numbers keep growing. Yet the general world doesn't know they exist. They hide in plain sight. It works in their favor.

Namie knew this. Hence why her game came to life.

The Alcloud clan controls everything. The other clans have to follow their rules. The Alcloud makes them fall in line. That puts a target on the Alcloud's back. They aren't too worried about that. It comes with the territory. Namie isn't fazed. They can't stop her game anyway.

Who else do we have?

Noel

They are from the West. They have a one-sided rivalry with the Alcloud. (The Alcloud don't really care. Well… They do sort of care.) The Noel wants to take control of the top. They are always scheming. The other clans know it. They keep an eye on them the whole clan while ignoring them. The Noel clan does black magic.

Feng

They are from the East. The Alcloud are close to them. They are allies, in fact. Over fifty years, in fact. Feng controls the sea. Every trade over the sea goes through them. Alcloud gives them protection. Namie has good friends in the Feng clan. Some are supportive of her game. Others… yeah.

Moving on. Who's next? Ah yes.

Li

They come from the South. They keep to themselves. They don't even drink human blood. Noel hates them for that. Thinks they're weak. If the Alcloud weren't around, the Noel would've wiped out the Li a long time ago. That's right, the Alcloud protects the Li too. It's all to build loyalty in a way. Everybody knows that.

Limbert

The Limbert are in the north. Pale and fair, they love the cold. They are as rich as the Alcloud and Feng, if not more. The Limbert allied themselves with them as well. However, some are allied with the Noel. But don't be fooled. “Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.” The Limbert will stay out of conflict if they have to.

Yagami

Finally, there is the Yagami. They are between the Noel and the Li. They side with the Noel. They aren't too friendly with the Alcloud and they don't approve of Namie's game. But the Yagami can't touch her. It's all because of that treaty…

There are other ways to stop the madness. How? Come along and you shall see.

Now there is one more clan. They were the David but they are broken. Or are they?