Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Raining Blood ( Chapter 54 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Raining Blood

-Phoenix-

I reeled at the scent of blood. Bile comes up my throat. I backed up and covered my nose. That's when I see it.

The field is covered in blood. There are bodies on the ground. The fires showed me the truth. These were our bodies. We looked so broken. Then I saw my body.

My neck was broke to the side. I sat on a throne of iron spikes. My eyes were so empty. A crown of iron was fused to my head.

I wanted to scream. I covered my mouth as I backed away. A pair of ghostly hands rested on my shoulders. I tried to turn around but found I couldn't move. I looked beside me. She flashed a huge grin.

“Magnificent, isn't it?” she asked. “It's all for her!”

“I… I… I don't understand!” I said.

“Oh? Understand? Understand what?” she asked. I lowered my hands to my sides.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked. I felt myself trembling. She started laughing.

“Why you ask? Why? Because I love my sister,” she said. A fly landed on my body's mouth. I shook my head. No… No!

“Aw! Are you crying?” she asked. “Don't worry.” Her grip tightened on my shoulders.

“You're going to like it here,” she whispered. She licked me on the ear.

I woke up screaming.

I have been having this nightmare more often lately. But this feels different. I held my hand to my chest. I don't like this.

My phone buzzed on the floor. I quickly snatched it up. I breathed when I saw that Omi sent me a text. I opened the message.

“I think I found a lead. Meet me here in the morning.” I scrolled down on the screen. Ah. I know that place.