Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Liam ( Chapter 55 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Liam

-Omi-

I don't exactly remember how I found him. I think it was a supernatural forum. He DMed me. Hm? What's this? “I Know About Your Curse.” I looked around for a moment. Seemed convenient. Almost too convenient. Still, it looked so tempting…

I clicked on the link.

“I read the post you made. I think I can help you. Where do you want to meet?” I had to read this about five times. Was this real? I typed in a reply.

“Who are you? Do you know how to fix this?” I hit send. I hadn't expected a quick reply. We got to talking after that. Now, we're going to meet up today.

“Are you sure about this?” Phoenix asked. I shook my head.

“Not really,” I said. But this was all we had. Suddenly, my phone rang.

“Excuse me,” I said. I pulled out my phone.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Omi! You're here! Come to the back,” a man's voice said. I paused and looked around. Huh? What the…? I didn't see him in sight. Phoenix tugged on my sleeve.

“What?” I whispered. She pointed above us. I looked up to see a camera pointed down at us.

“Oh,” I said. The man laughed over the phone.

“It's a security measure,” he said. “Just come in.”

“Uh… Okay…” I said. Phoenix walked ahead without a thought.

“Hey, wait up!” I shouted. I ran to check up with her.

----------

Fish. So many fish. Fish and books. Phoenix and I looked around with odd looks on our faces.

“Is this the right place?” Phoenix asked.

“I guess…” I said.

“Omi!” I heard someone say. We looked up to see a big man with a red beard and black glasses with his arms out.

“It's so good to meet you!” he said. I nervously laughed.

“Hello, nice to meet you, Liam,” I mumbled. He hugged me wildly. The smell of grease, BO, and chips made me want to gag. Liam turned to Phoenix.

“Oh, is this another cursed one?” he asked. Phoenix looked around.

“Why do you have so many fish?” she asked. Liam let go of me.

“I like fish,” he said in a low voice.

“Do you have any information on our curse?” Omi asked. Liam cleared his throat.

“Yes,” he said. “Come with me.” He walked over to a cluttered desk. He took a seat and motioned us to do the same. Phoenix and I sat down in two chairs in front of the desk. Liam broke into a huge grin.

“Now, where shall we begin?” he asked.