Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Mitsune ( Chapter 56 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mitsune

-Mitsune-

I used to have to it great. I lived like it was all going to end tomorrow. Ha! I am doing that real now. But I don't want to die. I didn't ask for this. I was happy with my life. But now I am going to die on the Fire Festival next year. No. No way!

Twenty-Four.

It's an ugly mark on my shoulder. I have to cover it up/ It burns and it screams at me. I hate it! Nothing is fun anymore.

I could drink, get high, party, and sleep around as much as I want. It means nothing. It might as well be pointless. Tonight, I looked down at my drink and sneered. I wanted to smack it away. The bartender wouldn't like that. I sat back and frowned.

“Damn it,” I muttered. Two guys at the bar stared at me. I glared at them. They tried to look away. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I buried my head in my hands. What the hell happened to me? I was happy. I had a good life. Now, it was going away in one year.

Hell no! I wasn't going to let that happen. But how?

“Excuse me,” someone said next to me.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you okay?” they asked. I about laughed. Am I okay? Am I okay?

“No!” I wailed. I lifted my head.

“Oh, I'm sorry,” they said. Huh? I turned my head.

“Oh, it's you,” I said. Shannon stood by me, grinning. I rolled my eyes. Oh boy. Here we go again. I forced myself to smile.

“Yes?” I asked. She sat down next to me.

“I'm bored,” Shannon said. Of course, she was. I would walk away from her but she's in the same boat as me. Yeah. Just two bitches about to die in a year. Please kill me now. Not really but you know what I mean. Oh god. I put my head down on the bar This was going to be a long night. I should've gone home.