Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Girl's Night Out ( Chapter 58 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Girl's Night Out

-Elizabeth-

Black fishnets. Dark red lipstick. Black high heels. Black cocktail dress. I smirked at myself. Perfect. I turned and walked out the door. I'm in the mood tonight. I want to spill blood. I know where to start.

Nightclubs and bars are so basic. But they are the best place to look. Plus, it was Friday night. This was going to be easy. Too easy.

I decided to try a smaller place first. There is this place in Osaka. It's out of the way. Perfect to find the right prey. I walked up to the doors. Heh, packed house tonight. I walked to the bar. The bartender looked up. I sat down and smiled.

“What's your best drink?” I asked. The bartender looked her in the eye.

“Cherry and Yaeger Bombs,” he said. “Sake, vodka, beer, and club soda.”

“Hm. That all sounds good. Give it to me!” I said.

“Coming up,” he said. The bartender got to work. I took a look around. Everyone… looks average. It's packed but slim pickings. Kind of sad really. But I don't give up. I am going to score tonight.

“Here you are,” the bartender said. He slid me a tray of drinks. I raised an eyebrow.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Sampler,” he said. “Try them.”

“Sure,” I said with a shrug. I picked up a glass and took a drink. Heh. It was fine. The bartender walked off to tend to another patron. I sat back on the bench.

Hours went by. No luck yet. Still, I didn't give up. I was going to make my mark. I was patient. I could make it work.

Then I saw him.

He was about twenty years old. Kind of cute. I want to give him a haircut with that dark mop head he calls hair. I couldn't see his face. Still, I had to have him. I got up and walked over to this boy. I sat down next to him. The cute man looked up. Oh wow! He's even cuter close up. His eyes were a pale blue. I pressed my lips together.

“Hello,” I said. I decided to go shy girl with this. The prey blushed.

“Uh… hi…” he said. I gave him a doe-eyed look.

“I came here alone and I'm new here,” I whimpered. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Take me somewhere, please?” I asked. (More like whimpered.) That was all it took. He finished his drink and we were out the door.

Breaking News

A man has been found dead with his throat slit in the alley behind an abandoned bar. Victim has yet to be identified. But he is estimated to be twenty years old. Police are still investigating the case.