Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Strains ( Chapter 74 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Strains

-Jimmy-

I love Grace. But…

Three whole months. Sometimes it's good, but other times… yeah. Everything was fine in the beginning. She seemed normal. We did the typical date stuff. I brought her flowers. We did the movies, dinner, lunch, walks around the city, and all of those romantic things. It was nice. My mistake was getting her off her meds.

This happened last month. I invited her back to my place. We had sex in my room. Afterward, Grace reached down to her purse. I lifted my head.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I have to take my meds,” she said. She opened her purse and dug around. I touched her arm.

“You don't have to do that,” I said. Grace stared at me. She had the bottle in her hand.

“But--” she said. I held up my hand.

“It's fine,” I said. She shook her head.

“Oh no. You wouldn't like me off my meds,” Grace said. I smiled as I shook my head.

“It's fine,” I said. She stared at me for a moment. My girl looked down at the pills. I waited patiently. Grace finally closed the pill bottle. I kissed her forehead.

That was my last mistake.

--------

It's been quite a headache. Grace has her good days. Then there her bad days. Don't get me started. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I rubbed my forehead.

Gah! God damn it!

Suddenly, my phone buzzed again. I looked at my screen and groaned. It's getting worse. She texts me every five minutes. If I don't reply, it gets worse. I don't know what to do. Maybe she does need her meds. But I doubt she'll go back on them now.

I sighed.

I think I'm going to need some help with this. Suddenly, my phone pinged. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Not again! Why won't she let up? I'm going to have to talk to her again. Time to put the phone on silent. I paused when I looked at the screen.

Huh? What's this?