Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Last Tour ( Chapter 75 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Last Tour

-Blu-

“We love you! Good night!” I turned and walked off stage. This was it. This was going to be the final tour. We didn't want to it be. But we're dying. That's right. The curse got us too. I am number thirty. Kate is number thirty-seven. Dana is number twenty-eight. We don't know how this happened or how to stop it. But we aren't alone.

“So what do we do?” Dana asked. Kate and I didn't have an answer. We couldn't cry about it. That's not how we are. So we decided to go out with a bang.

We were going all over Japan. One final tour with all of nothing. But I'm starting to wonder if I can take it or not.

I've felt myself getting sicker lately. I can barely keep food down. I don't really sleep anymore. My bandmates are starting to notice.

“Are you okay?” Dana asked. I sat back on the bathroom floor.

“No,” I said. I looked up at her. I don't understand it. Why was it just me sick like this? Dana and Kate seemed fine.

“Do you want to go to the doctor?” Dana asked. I felt like throwing up when I opened my mouth. Dana held up her hand.

“Whoa! Take it easy there!” she said. I quickly nodded. We said nothing for a moment.

“Now,” Dana said. “Do you want to go to the doctor? Just nod or shake your head.” I slowly nodded.

“Okay,” Dana said. “We'll go to the doctor.” I bowed my head.

That's not my only problem.

I keep having nightmares. I can barely remember them. But Dana and Kate say I woke up screaming. The only thing I remember is the shadows. The shadows and the wailing. I don't know this is happening to me. Why is this happening? I think I'm going to be sick.

Still, this tour had to go on. After all, this was going to be the last one. Then I could see my son one last time.