Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Summer Adventure ( Chapter 90 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Summer Adventure

-Cook-

I'm about to tell you the most amazing summer adventure. You won't believe it but it happened. It goes like this.

Omi got a strange message on his computer.

“Hm? What's this?” he asked. He clicked on the email. At first, he didn't know what he was looking at. (His words, not mine.) He got like this video link. No subject. Still, he clicked on it.

This is where I come in.

I was wandering around because I was bored. I was eating some crunchy sugar treats. Anyway, I heard this strange noise. Hm? What's that? I walked down the hall. The sound came from Omi's room. There he was on his computer again. His eyes were glued to the screen.

“Whatcha doing?” I asked. Omi didn't look up.

“Hey!” I shouted. Nothing. He doesn't even look up. I frowned.

“Hey!” I shouted again. He didn't look up. What the hell? What is he looking at? I puffed up my cheeks and walked up to him. I smacked him on the head. Omi jerked upwards.

“Gah!” he shouted. I glared at him.

“What the hell, mean?” I asked. Omi blinked at me.

“Huh?” he asked.

“You were staring at your screen,” I said. “What were you looking at?” He didn't speak at first. Is he feeling okay?

“Oh! Um…” He looked lost in thought. I wrinkled my nose.

“Are you feeling okay?” I asked.

“Yeah… um…” Omi said. His eyes trailed back to the screen.

“Huh?” he asked.

“What?” I asked. I walked over to his computer. I looked just as confused.

“What is that?” I asked. A new message was on the screen. Omi clicked on the link. A sort of map(?) popped up on the screen.

“What the hell?” I asked. Omi zoomed in on the map. There was an orange star in the center. Omi clicked on it. Suddenly, the screen went black. He seemed to snap out of it as he turned and looked at me.

“What just happened?” he asked. I didn't answer. Suddenly, our phones buzzed. I pulled out mind and looked at the screen. A new text, huh? I opened the message. Stars filled my eyes. Well, hello! Things just got interesting!