Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Trap ( Chapter 91 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Trap

-Peter-

Cook got us into another fine mess. I want to kill him right now. It started with that stupid text. I was asleep when my phone buzzed. I muttered to myself as I felt around for it. What is it now? I grabbed my phone.

Huh? What the hell?

I squinted at the screen. What the hell is this? Two lines of code and emojis. I sat up in bed. It looked like junk mail to me. I was about to delete it when another text came in. What is it now? It should've ended there. I should've deleted that text. But no! I opened the text.

That was mistake number one.

----------

-Cook-

“Omi, look,” I said. He stared at his own screen. I tapped him on the arm.

“Huh?” he asked, looking up. I showed him my phone.

“We should do it,” I said. Omi frowned at me.

“I'm not sure,” he said.

“Come on, man,” I said. “It's so boring around here. This could be cool!”

“It could be a trap,” Omi said.

“All the more to check it out,” I said. “Come on! I'm so bored! We can just take a look. Let's do it.” I wasn't backing down. We were going to do this! Omi rolled his eyes. He knew I wasn't going to back down.

“Fine,” he said. “But we're going to do this right!” I waved him off.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said.

----------

-Omi-

We shouldn't be doing this. This has to be a trap. I don't even know what I am looking at. It's just strings of letters, numbers, and symbols. They keep repeating too. That was the first text. The second text was a map.

“I know where that is,” Cook said. I turned and looked at him.

“You do? Where?” I asked. Cook grinned.

“Follow me,” he said. I stepped back with an odd look on my face. I don't like this.

We weren't the only ones going.

----------

-Peter-

We just had to listen to Cook. He wouldn't let it go. I'm used to this by now. I was still confused on everything. Why us? We were the only three out of the numbers to get those texts. What was going on here? Who sent this? Why did they do it?

I gritted my teeth.

I would get time to think about that. We all would.

I looked around. The three of us were surrounded by vampire guards. All of them hungry. All of them angry. I glared at Cook.

“Nice one,” I hissed.

Whack!

I fell face down. My ears were ringing.

“Ow,” I mumbled.

“Shut up,” one of the vampires hissed. I looked up as I rubbed the back of my head. How did we get into this mess?

This is going to get longer and more headache-inducing. Please hang in there. It's going to be a bumpy ride.