Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ The Blood Knight ( Chapter 102 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Blood Knight

-J.T.-

Something's not right. She hasn't called back. I had to go and see her. I tried her phone again as I walked to her apartment. Still a busy signal. Damn it! This isn't good. I picked up the pace.

I made it to her apartment. My hand rested to my pocket. For some reason, I grabbed my knife. Something in my gut said to grab it. I took a breath, walked up to the gate, and rang the bell.

“Yes,” the lady said on the other line.

“Uh, yeah,” I said. “I'm here to see Honda-san?” There was a pause. My stomach dropped. I tried not to think of the worst.

“Oh another visitor?” the lady asked. A confused look came over my face. Another visitor?

“Um… who would that be?” I asked.

“He said that he was her dad,” she said. Red flags went off in my head.

“I need to get in now!” I shouted. “Please! Let me in!” The gate clicked unlocked. I ran inside.

I didn't stop running. My hand reached into my pocket. I clutched the handle of the knife. Hold on, Karen! I'm on my way!

I made it to her apartment. The door was wide open. I hurried inside. I kept quiet as I walked in. I strained my ears for a listen. Karen was whimpering from her bedroom. She's crying and begging.

“No, please leave me alone,” she said in tears. There was a man talking to her. I didn't hear what he was saying but I knew it was upsetting her. Despite staying quiet, I moved as quickly as I could. Her bedroom door was wide open. Karen was cowering on her bed with who I assumed was her father. I held out my knife. The man reached for her shirt.

“Aw, come on sweetie,” he said. “We both know how much of slut you were. And look at you now.” He tried to pin her down and cover her mouth.

I couldn't take it. I let out a war cry and ran forward with the knife out. That creep turned around in shock. I let out another war cry.

Stab!

The bastard let out a strangled cry. I saw red. I didn't stop stabbing.

Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!

I didn't care. Karen told me about this monster. He ruined her. He makes her cry. I don't know what came over me. This monster had to die.

“J.T.!”

A pair of dainty hands seized mine. I turned my head. Karen stared at me with panic in her eyes. It donned on me what happened. The knife hit the white carpet. I sat in front of a corpse. The face was permanently frozen in fear. Empty eyes and mouth wide open. I couldn't move. Karen collapsed next to me. I found myself shaking. I actually did it. I actually killed a man. I don't know how long I sat there. But something in my brain told me that I wasn't done.