Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Devilish Deal ( Chapter 103 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Devilish Deal

-J.T.-

Wait… Is that… clapping? I looked around. What was that? A pale woman walked out of the shadows slowly clapping.

“Well done. Well done,” she said. I looked confused.

“Uh… Who are you?” I asked.

“Oh, where are my manners?” she asked. The woman bowed her head.

“I'm Namie,” she said. “At your service.” I stared at her.

“J.T.,” I said.

“I know,” she said with a smirk.

“Huh?” I asked. Her smile unnerved me. She stepped forward and I leaned back.

“What do you want from me?” I asked. Namie giggled. I wanted to run away. That's when I looked around. Everything was frozen. Even Karen didn't move. I wanted to wave my hand in front of her face.

“Hey! Karen! Karen! Hey! Hey!” I shouted. Namie smirked as she shook her head.

“She can't hear you,” she said. I whipped my head around. Namie was now inches away from me. I screamed as I jumped back.

“What the hell?!” I asked. Namie grinned as she giggled.

“I want to help you,” she said. I blinked at her.

“Why?” I asked. She looked over at Karen.

“You love her, don't you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. Namie looked down at the corpse on the floor.

“I can help you stop it before it starts,” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“All of this could be prevented.”

“What are you talking about? How?”

Namie tapped the side of her nose as she grinned. I raised an eyebrow.

“What?” I asked. Namie leaned in close to my face. One look at her teeth, no, fangs, and my stomach dropped.

Oh no…

Namie grinned and tapped me on the forehead. Suddenly I vanished into thin air. I didn't get a chance to scream. The last thing I saw was Namie grinning at me. She said something in my head before I disappeared.

“Get it right this time!”

And then it all went quiet.