Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Redo Kill ( Chapter 104 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Redo Kill

-J.T.-

What just happened? Where am I? It looked like some street at night. I stood in front of a house. What the hell is this? A voice in my head made me freeze.

“Go to her!”

Another voice filled my head. “Help me!” I ran up to the house. The door was locked. I kept frantically trying to open it. I turned to the window. Without thinking, I took a breath and broke the glass. I reached in and unlatched it. I crawled into the window. I tried to ignore the blood on my hand.

Inside was dark. I think I was in a living room of some sort. I don't have time to look around. I have to find her.

“Please help me!”

I looked around in the dark. Come on. Where are you? I turned my head when I heard…

I narrowed my eyes.

Is that singing? I recognized the song. It sounded like the song from the seven dwarfs. I followed it down the hall.

Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho! It's off to work we go!

A dim colorful light drew me closer. I heard struggling as I got closer. I poked my head around the corner. There they were. Only they looked so much younger. That monster looked about late twenties and my girlfriend was eight years old. It donned on me what happened.

Namie sent me back in time. But how?

I didn't have time to think about that. That creep had little Karen pinned to the futon. She struggled to get away. Her father tried to shush her.

“Come on,” he said. “You asked for this. You wanted this. You know you asked for this!” I could see her tears. I ran forward and grabbed him by the shoulder.

“Get off of her!” I shouted. I turned him around. That bastard looked confused. Looking at his face made me sick.

“Yes, it's me,” I said.

“W-W-Who are you?” he asked. I sneered at him.

“I'm here to kill you again,” I said. I sounded so cold. Her dad began to panic. Little Karen stared at me confused. I stole a glance at her.

“Karen, run,” I said. She didn't say a word. She scrambled to get up. I watched her run away. My attention turned back to her creepy father.

“Please let me go,” he pleaded. I ignored Snow White playing in the background.

“Why?” I asked. “How many times did she beg you to let her go? Huh?” He stared at me wide-eyed.

“How many times did she beg you to let her go?!” I shouted. He didn't answer. Ha!

“Pathetic,” I muttered. I reached into my pocket. Oh good, I still had it. I whipped out my knife. He tried to get out of my grasp but I wouldn't let go.

“This is for her!” I shouted.

Stab!

He cuts up so easily. I almost can't believe I could do it again. Blood splashed all over me, but I didn't care. Only one thought ran through my head.

Die! Die! Die! Die!

His body hit the floor. He was dead—again. I didn't get a chance to take it in. I was zapped away.

I appeared back in my room.