Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Susan ( Chapter 106 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Susan

-Susan-

I've fucked up. I didn't think my life could get any worse. I'm about to die and now I've been caught.

Number Five.

It's burned into my back. I hate it! I don't want to die. I used to be normal, you know? I had a good life. Loving parents, amazing friends, a beautiful house, straight A's, and great looks. That's not me bragging. It's just hot it was. But then I got cursed last spring.

I don't know. I guess I stopped caring. Why should I? I'm going to die anyway. It's not going to die anyway. It's not going to make a difference. Still, what was I going to do? I might as well live it up, right? So, I decided to get a boyfriend.

This all started at the beginning of the school year. I had a History of Language class. (Cliched, I know.) I was going through the motions at the time. I used to look forward to this class. But now, what was the point? I would just get through this in die.

That's when I saw him.

I don't want to out my boyfriend for this. So, I'm going to call him Sensei. And yes. He is the professor. We've been dating for seven months now. He is so cool. When I first saw him, I thought I saw an angel. The girls liked him. The guys wanted to be him. One look at him and you will get it.

At first, I wasn't sure if I should pursue him or not. He was the professor. I'm supposed to be the student. It wouldn't be right.

But I was going to die anyway.

I was the one who approached him. It was after class in April. Sensei sat at his desk, grading papers. Honestly, I didn't have a plan. I just walked up to his desk. I froze when he looked up.

“Yes?” Sensei asked. I stood for a moment. He cocked his head to the side.

“Can I help you?” he asked. I really was doing this, wasn't I? I was about to jump off the ledge in my mind.

“I like you!” I blurted out. There was no tact. It just came out. Well, it was out there.

“I'm sorry?” Sensei asked.

“I like you,” I said again. “I mean really like you.” I should've quit there. Only…

“You like me?” he asked. I nodded. He set down his pen. This was it. Too late to turn back now. Sensei chuckled to himself. He looked up, smiling. My heart fluttered against my chest. My cheeks turned red. It felt like a J-Drama.

By the end of April, we were dating. Sensei made me feel like a queen. I worked hard in his class. No, I didn't get special treatment. It wouldn't be fair to my classmates. Sensei and I would meet up after the school day. I would get into his car. Usually, we meet up at the local caf� to “study”. He was the one who took me to dinner. Sometimes, Sensei and I would get a hotel room. He only stayed at my apartment once. We never went back to his place. I never asked why. My friends knew I had a boyfriend. Naturally, they had their questions.

“What is he like?”

“What's his name?”

“Do we know him?”

“Who is he?”

I couldn't answer yet. I wasn't ashamed of him. This secret was for me. Sensei didn't ask me to keep quiet. It was just an understanding. This was our secret. Everything was going great. However, I would be drawn back to reality. You see, there was a problem in our relationship. A big one. Sensei is married.

And I just met his wife.