Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Warning Signs ( Chapter 109 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Warning Signs

-Phoenix-

It's happening again. I saw them in my dreams.

I turned around. Several little lights floated in the darkness. I know what they are here for. I lifted my chin.

“What do you want?” I asked. My voice came out trembling. They didn't move at first. But I could hear the buzzing. My right eye started to twitch. One light seemed to stare at me. I narrowed my eyes.

“It's you,” I said. The light flew up to me. It hit me in the face. My body froze. Images filled my head.

Fire, so much fire. The smell of blood filled my nose. My fingertips began to tingle. Shock ran over my body. Thirty-seven crosses floated in the air. Each one started to bleed. This was us. I shivered as the ticking clock sound cut through the cold air. Another light hit me in the face.

The world is drowning in blood. I can see nothing but red. That red washed over my body. But I don't feel like I'm drowning. I can't move either. More lights hit my body.

My brain could barely keep up with the assault. The images skipped around before my eyes. The voices echoed in my brain.

“I don't want to die.”

“Save us.”

“Help us!”

“Help us!”

The screaming built up around my head. But I couldn't move. I felt hot breath on my ear. That voice said only one thing that made me pause.

“She's alive.”

My eyes shot wide open.

----------

I woke up with a jolt in my bed. I just laid there panting. My heart turned in my chest as I looked at the ceiling. She was still alive? My sister is still alive? I rested my hand to my chest. My sister is still alive! I have to find her! I jumped out of bed. I didn't know what I was doing. Where was she? How could I find her? Was it even true? I stopped and rubbed my forehead. I'm going to need help, wasn't I? I took a breath and thought about this. I pulled out my phone and typed up a new text to Omi.