Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Spider Threads ( Chapter 110 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Spider Threads

-Phoenix-

I know the truth now. It started on Halloween. I used to love it. My sister and I always looked forward to it. Our mother never got it. She found us weird for our love of spooky season. We didn't care. Halloween was a day for my sister and me.

Now, it just felt empty. But this year was a little bit different. It began with a text.

“Look out your window.”

I sat up on my bed. Huh? What is this? More text came in.

“Look. Out. Your. Window.”

I hurried to my window. I peeked outside. I couldn't see anything at first. Just my yard and nothing else. Was this a prank? It had to be, right?

That's when I saw it.

A shadowy figure stood in the yard. It was like they just appeared out of nowhere. I couldn't stop staring at it. There was… There was… familiar about it. I narrowed my eyes. It looked like a person. I could see the legs under the yard lights. Was that a hoodie? They kept their head down. What was I looking at?

Suddenly, the figure turned to walk away. Wait, where are you going? Come back. I don't even know who you are. Come back. Come back!

I reached toward the window.

“Don't go!”

I turned my head. I didn't see much. First, there was nothing. And then it all went black.