Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ The Burning ( Chapter 117 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Burning

It's burning me. Too hot! I can't breathe! Hot! Hot! Hot! I swallowed big gulps of air. My throat dried up. I'm going to die here, aren't I? No! I can't die here. But what can I do? I can't move. I'm still tied up. The biting and scratches have stopped for now. I held my eyes shut.

All I could hear was roaring. I don't want to look. Are they still screaming? I can't tell. I can't hear her voice anymore. I don't think she's here anymore.

I am alone.

Wait… It felt like someone was standing over me. I don't want to look. I think they're saying something. I can't hear them. This fire won't let me think.

I think I'm crying. My cheeks were burning. I don't know how much longer I can last. I don't want to die. But I don't have a choice, do I? I'm going to die here. I'm going to die and no one is going to know. I should pray, do something. I don't want to die. I don't want to…

This fire was under my skin. I was going to cook from the inside. Oh god. I really am going to die here. Suddenly, my wrists were cut free. Same with all of my bindings. I could move but only a little bit. I couldn't get up. What's going on? A hand grabbed my wrist. The next thing I knew was I was being pulled to my feet. I still won't look.

Where was I going?

My body still felt like it was burning. I kept my mouth shut. I thought I was going to pass out. I'm surprised I didn't. The roaring made my ears hurt. My body still felt like it was burning. If I opened my mouth, smoke would've come out. My eyes stayed closed.

“Hang on. I've got you! I'm going to get you out of here!”

Was this another trap? I didn't get time to think. Before long, the heat and lack of air made me pass out.