Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Jaws of the Forest ( Chapter 116 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Jaws of the Forest

We came up to a large metal door. She reached forward and pulled it open. I wrinkled my nose. Was… Something burning? I lifted my head. She picked me up off the ground.

“Naughty girl.”

She tossed me into the shoot. I screamed as I fell. The door closed behind me with a slam.

“Naughty girl. Naughty girl. Think about what you've done!”

----------

Dark. So dark. I can hear them screaming. My body felt like it was burning. I can't breathe.

I can't see anything. I'm still tied up. I know I am on my back. And the screaming. The screaming. Oh, the screaming. I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth. Why did she put me here? She won't break me. I will get out of here. I will get home. I just have to hang in there.

They are screaming again. I can really smell smoke. But there is nothing here. Why is it so hot in here? I started coughing and panting. I don't want to die.

I heard a grinding noise within the screaming. Huh? What is that? I don't want to look. I'm not going to look. It sounds like it's getting closer. I can't scream for help. They can't hear me. I am alone here.

Ow! W-What… Ow! What… What is this? Ow! Ow! Ow! Something is biting me. Ow! Ow! I couldn't move. The biting came in faster. My screaming wasn't heard. Wailing and grinding rang in my ears. The bites were on my legs. They started moving up my body. I couldn't get away. Now, my skin felt like it was on fire. I don't want to die.

Laughing circled my ears. The bite turned into scratches. I arched my body upward. My screaming became choked up with coughs.

“This is what happens when you disobey me.”

I still wouldn't open my eyes. I wouldn't give her that. I'm not going to let her kill me. I don't want to… Ow! Ow! I nearly bit my tongue at one point. Her laughing came back in my ear.

“Please die, little sister.”

I tried to fight it. I really did. But in the end, I sank into nothingness.