Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ The Grinder ( Chapter 115 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Grinder

I was shoved into a dark room. My shoulder felt bruised. Where was I now? I turned my head when I heard growling. Oh no. Don't tell me…

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

I didn't move. They were going to force me to stay here, weren't they? No! I have to get home. They can't keep me here.

“You can't scare me!” I yelled. “I'm going home!” I put up my hands to fight.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

I stood with my guard up.

Stomp.

I felt a heavy breath on my face. Something grabbed me by the hair. I winced in pain.

“Why did you run away from me?”

“Let me go!” I shouted. I wanted to scream.

“Don't be like that. I just want you.”

“Why?” I asked. I could see smiling.

“You are my sister.”

I shook my head. “No.”

“No?”

“You are not my sister!” I kicked at the air in front of me. I struggled to get free. Growling filled the silence.

“You!”

A punch caught me in the stomach. I gasped and passed out.

-----------

I woke up when light hit my eyelids. Again, I was tied down. I frowned.

“Let me go!” I shouted.

“Shhh. Shhh.” Fingertips brushed against my cheeks.

“Don't touch me!” I snapped. They or she clicked her tongue.

“So ungrateful!”

“You are not my sister!” I yelled. “Let me go!” A slap landed across my face. I wouldn't give in.

“Let. Me. Go!” I shouted. I tried to struggle to get away. Damn it, these knots are too good. I heard her sighing.

“This is no good. No good.” A hand landed on my head roughly.

“You need a time-out. Time to take you to the grinder.”

I was pulled upward. I found my feet dangling from off the ground. I gritted my teeth as she dragged me with her. I was not going to bend to her will. I refused to do it. I needed to get away and get back home. The only problem was that I didn't know how to do that. I cursed myself when I realized this. Shit.

We disappeared down a dark hall.