Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Winter Binge ( Chapter 120 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Winter Binge

-Shannon-

It's going to be the last winter I experience. Why should I care anymore? I'm going to be dead soon anyway. Might as well party my life away. Ryan won't approve. But you know what? Fuck him! He's going to die too anyway.

I finished putting my make-up on. I forced myself to smile. What does it matter? I'm dead soon anyway. It's old habit, I guess. I sighed and shook my head. Just get this over with. I turned and walked out of my room.

----------

I went to the club called Violet Bomb. It just opened last month. I've heard of it. I don't know why I haven't gone yet. Worrying about dying takes up too much time. I rubbed my forehead. So annoying. I straightened up my hair. I made it to the line. I already know what's coming next. Get in, drink, dance, flirt, fight, and go home with a random stranger. Just the usual. I pulled out my phone. No new texts. I rolled my eyes. Should've known. I didn't invite them out. They probably didn't feel like it. Whatever.

I made it up to the bouncer. Show time. I flashed a huge smile.

“Good evening,” I said. He said nothing as he moved inside. Ha! That was easy. Too easy.

---------

Not much to see here. I have done this before. I was bored. Why did I come here? Oh yeah. I don't care. I'm just here.

I walked over to the bar.

“Welcome! What can I get you, beautiful?” the bartender asked.

“Hit me with whatever,” I said.

“Coming up!” he said. He got right to work. I looked around the club. The music pounding in the air started to annoy me. What's happening to me? I never used to be like this. I rubbed my left shoulder.

Oh yeah. That.

“Here you are,” the bartender said. I took my drink and downed it.

“Another,” I said.

“Sure…” the bartender said. He got to work. It was then I realized that I wasn't alone. I slowly looked to my left.

Oh. My. God.

Where did he come from? I pinched my cheek. No, he's real. Real and beautiful. Even in the dim lights. He looked so pale and beautiful. My cheeks turned pink as they felt hot.

He suddenly turned his head. My heart jumped in my chest.

“Oh…” I said. Those dark eyes. That was all it took.

“Um… hi!” I shouted. The beautiful man smirked.

“You alone?” he asked. His voice echoed in my brain. I felt myself sink into a trance. He reached forward and caressed my cheek.

“Come with me tonight,” he said. I rose to my feet and followed him out the door.

---------

The next thing I knew I woke up in a bed that I didn't recognize. For once, I started to feel fear. What happened to me?