Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Death Message ( Chapter 122 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Death Message

-Omi-

I got a message today.

“Hm? What's this?”

I clicked on the email. And I wish I hadn't.

The address was a dummy account. “Final Warning” was the subject line. What the hell? I couldn't stop reading.

This is your final warning. You better watch your back. We are coming to kill you. All of you! Every last one of you. All of you! Every last one of you. We want your blood. We want your souls. You will all die. Count down the days. It will be your last. That is a promise.

I sat frozen. What was this? A chill ran down my spine.

“Omi? Omi? Omi!”

I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder. Ryan stood next to me, frowning.

“You okay?” he asked. I stared at him for a moment.

“Huh?” I asked. He started to look worried.

“You okay, buddy?” Ryan asked.

“Uh…. No,” I said. He looked at my computer screen.

“What is that?” he asked. I tried to stop him, but it was too late. Ryan staggered backward.

“Guys!” he shouted. Ryan turned and ran out of the room. I looked at the screen.

“Oh no…” I said to myself.

It didn't take long for the message to spread everyone. The panic started to set in. I rubbed my forehead as I stared at the computer. It was too late for damage control. However, I didn't get time to worry about that.

It all started with a knock on the front door.

“Huh? Who is that?” I got up and walked over to the door for a look.