Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Bunny ( Chapter 127 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bunny

-Bunny-

I'm a good person. What have I done to deserve this? Why me? I don't want to die. Number four is burned into my skin. It still hurts. I just want it to stop.

I forced myself to keep walking. Where was I going? I feel so cold. I hate it here. I want to go home. I felt the tears run down my cheeks.

A hand rested on her shoulder. I froze. Oh no… Don't tell me… I didn't want to turn around. I can feel him breathing down my neck. He started laughing at me. I started to relive my nightmares.

----------

-Ten Years Ago-

I used to be happy. My family loved me. I had my mom and dad. We lived in a nice house. I loved my school and my friends. Everything was good.

But then I turned fourteen.

It was summer that year. My mom's birthday was the next day. Dad and I were getting her a present. We wanted to get her something nice. It didn't have to be big. I still hadn't figured out what I was getting her. My dad came with me to help.

We went out to the mall on a Sunday. Some of that day was coming back to me. We went to a fancy store for ladies. I was in the perfume section when someone grabbed my shoulder. Against my better judgment, I turned around.

I can't remember his face. He grinned at me. He dragged me out of the store. No! I don't want to go there again. No! No!

---------

I was being dragged away again. I tried to fight off the hand.

“Let me go!”

I don't know how long I had been screaming. I wouldn't stop fighting. More tears ran down my cheeks.

“Help me! Please help!”

Twenty days. That's how long I went missing. I thought I buried that time. It took years for me to try. I hadn't had the nightmares in a year. I was doing fine. But then I got branded. And now I'm here.

I'm dragged further into the darkness. Where is he taking me? I still keep fighting I don't want to die. I don't want to be here. I want to go home!

It takes one kick and I am free. I dropped to the ground and scrambled to get up. I thought I would get away.

But I froze when a hand came toward me. My heart pounded out of control.

“No… No…”

The hand grew closer.

“No…”

Closer. Closer. Closer. Closer.

“No…”

Closer. Closer.

“No…”

Pale fingertips touched my face. I shut my eyes.

“Nooo!”

Everything went black.