Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Consequences ( Chapter 128 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Consequences

They've been chased for hours now. They got close to each other but oh so far away. This sea of dark won't end. He hunts and he hunts. This has got to stop.

Omi held up his darts. “Where are you?! Come out, you bastard!” He gritted his teeth. Enough of this! He had to find the girls and get out.

Murderer! Killer! Monster! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! He's tried to ignore the voice.

“Shut up!”

Omi ran faster. “Girls!” Footsteps came after him. Time was down into the minutes.

---------

What will happen if they don't get away? What happens if he wins? They are starting to see it.

Omi and the girls felt like they were on fire. Phoenix panted heavily. She tried to remain standing.

“What… What is this?” she asked. Phoenix coughed and breathed heavily. She could barely stay standing.

Grace's ears were ringing in the hot dark. She covered them as she sank to the ground.

“No! Stop it! Stop it!”

The visions filled their heads.

So much blood. So much fire. Bodies lay dead and broken on the ground. There was screaming. Oh the screaming! They wished it could stop. Phoenix had tears in her eyes.

The bodies looked familiar. Karen covered her mouth.

“Is that… us?”

Yes!

Grace was crying. Jimmy's body stared at her with empty eyes. His mouth was wide open. Files flew around his body. Laughter filled the air. It was that damned woman's laughter. This was her doing. She did this. Omi felt the anger boiling inside of him.

“I will not let this happen,” he said with gritted teeth. Omi had his darts ready for the attack. The wailing grew louder around him. This had got to stop.

“I refuse to die!” Omi shouted. They had the same mantra.

“I don't want to die!” They were tired of this. They wanted to go home. Even Bunny is getting strong. It took help, but here she was. The flock had the same thought.

And there was one way to achieve that.