Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ This is Not a Game Anymore ( Chapter 129 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

This is Not a Game Anymore

Omi stepped forward. He threw one dart. Nothing. He threw another one. Nothing. Still, he wouldn't quit. There has to be a way out. He wasn't going to die. The boy took a breath and threw another dart.

This time, it hit something. There was a yelp. Omi perked up. He was getting somewhere. The boy counted his darts. Six more to go. Omi took a breath. He needed to save up on them.

“Hey! Is anybody here?!” Omi asked. “Say something!”

“Omi?”

The assassin boy turned around. Bunny stood in the distance. She waved to flag him down. Omi tried to run over to her. Bunny started pounding her fist in the air. The assassin boy looked confused.

“What is she doing?” he asked. Bunny kept pounding away. Her work got faster and harder. The air shook around them. Omi nearly fell over. He saw cracks forming in front of Bunny's face. They started to grow wider.

What are you going?! Stop it! No! No! Stop! Stop!

Bunny kept punching. Soon, she wasn't alone.

“Omi!” another voice shouted. The boy turned his head. Susan was on the other side. She too was pounding on the glass. Cracks formed in front of her. One by one the girls appeared to break the glass. One knew what to do next. He threw his darts, two of them, to the cracks.

No! This can't be! No! Nooo!

Crack!

Shards of glass had flown everywhere. The darkness faded away. They were back in Susan's room. Omi panted.

“Are we…?” he asked.

“Looks like,” Karen said as she looked around.

“Guys!” someone yelled. Omi and the girls looked up. Saito and Jimmy stood in the doorway. Grace's heart fluttered in her chest.

“Jimmy!” Grace shouted. She leaped to her feet, ran over, and wildly hugged her boyfriend.

“Whoa!” he shouted as he tried to remain standing.

“Is everyone okay?” Saito asked. “What happened?” Susan and Phoenix began talking. Omi said nothing. He knew this wasn't over yet. They all had a long battle ahead. Only eleven months left. Time was the enemy. Even more so with other creatures coming to kill them. If the flock was going to survive, they were going to have to fight back. This was not a game anymore.