Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Spring Cuts ( Chapter 130 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Springs Cuts

Spring is here. Only six months left. The flock is going to have to fight back if they want to live.

Namie already knows what is coming. In fact, she's waiting for it.

“Okay. Show me what you will do next.”

She wants a show. Well, she is going to get one.

The flock can feel time running out. So what are they going to do? There aren't many options left. Die or fight? But is it worth it?

“I'm so tired,” Shannon said. They didn't blame her. Most of them felt the same way. But it wasn't over yet.

Six more months. The cherry blossoms didn't make it any better. They were just messengers of doom. Reminders that life is short. Midori used to love cherry blossoms. Now they made her heart sink.

“Something wrong?” her father asked. Midori shook her head. This was supposed to be a happy time. She was finally going to college. Saito encouraged her to apply.

“Why should I?” Midori asked. “We're going to die anyway.”

“Maybe not,” he said. She gave him a strange look.

“You still have to try,” Saito said. So Midori did. And she got in. However, it felt so hollow. What was the point? She'd never get to fully experience college life.

But it didn't have to be that way.

No.

Midori clenched her fists. She had to fight back.

She wasn't the only one.

Each had their motives. Dreams, future goals, and things like that. They will have to act fast. But who will make the first move? Something had to give. What? When? How?

It's always the smallest thing. One thing that nobody notices. This spring would be no different. It just takes one instance. Well, that happened in this case.

It all happened on April twentieth.