Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Breaking Down ( Chapter 135 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Breaking Down

Some of them can take the pressure. Others can't. This might be the end for one couple.

Rebecca can't take it anymore. She had to leave. And she had to leave quickly. Rebecca had been packing in secret. Alex hadn't noticed so far. He came close once. Hence why she hid in the closet. That pushed the escape to go faster.

Rebecca has to act now. Alex was still asleep. His girl had to be quiet. This was the most dangerous part of the mission. Rebecca held her breath and counted down in her head. She had one shot at this. Good, he's still asleep.

Three… Two… One!

Rebecca took a breath and hurried out of the apartment. She doesn't know where she is going but she can't stay there.

-----------

Alex can't see what a monster he is. He hurts her. He doesn't want to.

What is wrong with me?

He is dying They all are. But that is no excuse. The others aren't monsters.

Alex woke up alone. She's already gone.

---------------

Karen woke up to knocking on her door. Who was it around two in the morning? The pounding grew harder.

“Okay! I'm coming, give me a second!” Karen shouted. She climbed out of bed and made it to the living room. She looked out the peephole. Rebecca stood outside. Stunned, Karen opened the door.

“Becky? Becky, what's wrong? What happened?” she asked. The young woman trembled.

“I finally did it. I finally left him,” she said in a whisper. Karen didn't have to ask.

“Come inside,” she whispered. Rebecca followed her inside. Karen looked around outside before closing the door.

-------------

Alex has to get her back. He can't live without her.

Liar.

He needs her.

Liar.

She can't survive without him.

Liar.

Why does he lie? It's all he can do. Deny reality as much as he can. But the truth is there. If she leaves, he can't control her. He will be a king without a queen or a kingdom. Without Rebecca, who is Alex?

Nothing. No one. Nobody.

He can't handle it. Alex has to get Rebecca back.

Only… The others won't allow it. They are on her side. Still, Alex won't give up.

He has to get her back. Something has to give. It would be in a matter of days. And it would be Omi and Jimmy to make the tough decision about Alex to save Rebecca's life.