Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Tantrum ( Chapter 137 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Tantrum

Not everyone likes Namie's game. Some want to destroy it. They don't see the point. Therefore, it must not go on.

Limbert is the first one to do something about it.

“Who does she think she is?” the oldest son asked. “She is not god!”

“We know,” his sister said, panting his back. He shrugged away from her.

“Get off,” he muttered. Their mother cleared her throat. The siblings went quiet.

“Thank you,” their mother said. The oldest son frowned.

“Look,” their father said. “I know how you feel. I agree with you.” The lone daughter stared at him.

“How are we going to fix it?” she asked. The father stayed calm.

“The festival is coming up,” he said. “We shall move then.”

“When is that dear?” his wife asked. She cuddled up to his side. He kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back.

“Two nights from now,” he said. Their grown children leaned in, excited.

“So what are we doing?” the second son asked. “How do we kill them?” The father held up his hand. All of them went quiet.

“We will attack and feed on them,” he said. His family were excited.

“All of them?” the daughter asked.

“All of them!” the leader answered. The children cheered to themselves. The wife kissed her husband.

“I love you,” she said. He turned and kissed her back.

“I love you too,” he said. Their children cringed at the lovey-dovey display. Their father glanced at them.

“What?” he asked. “When you find your mate, you will want to share the love like us.” The oldest and middle sons rolled their eyes. Their sister tried not to gag. The baby of the family said nothing. Their mother cuddled up to their grinning father.

---------

The Limbert isn't the only clan who wants the flock to die. The Noel clan want to kill them on the night of the spring festival. Same with the Yagami clan. Namie has gotten away with too much over the decades. This went too far. Someone had to step in and pull the plug. Question was, who was going to do it?

And what about Namie herself? She doesn't are. In fact, she welcomes the mess. It's all part of her plan. She wants to see what happens next. She just wants to see everything burn.

And what about the David clan? Well…