Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Festival Night ( Chapter 138 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Festival Night

The spring festival is here. There is so much to do. The flock try to enjoy the night. However, the other vampires want them dead. The Limbert's only daughter makes her move.

Peter wasn't innocent by any means. He was still a virgin. He doesn't want to die that way. But who can “help” him?

Peter looked around the festival. So many people around. It could be easy to get lost in a crowd. Peter felt so small. Would they even notice him? It didn't matter.

“I'm going to be dead soon anyway,” he said to himself.

“Why is that?”

Peter turned his head. Someone stood behind him. The boy jumped back in shock. She looked like an angel. No, that didn't even begin to cover it. Her skin looked so pale in the light. She kept her gaze down. Peter blinked.

“Um… can I help you?” he asked. The woman smiled to herself.

“Oh, do pardon me. Where are my manners?” she asked. She held out graceful hand.

“My name is Laila,” she said. “And you are?”

“P-Peter,” he said. His cheeks felt hot. They stood for a moment. He tried to think of something to say. Nothing. His brain came up blank. She giggled.

“Aw, what's the matter?” she asked. “I'm not making you nervous, am I?” Peter quickly shook his head. She giggled again.

“Are you alone?” Laia asked.

“No,” he said. “M-M-My friends are here!” Peter looked around. Cook and Tommy were nowhere in sight. Laila raised her eyebrow.

“They're around somewhere,” the boy said. Laila grasped him by the wrist. Peter about jumped. She leaned in close to his ear.

“Take me somewhere,” she whispered. That was all it took.

----------

She pushed him to the ground. Peter stared up, confused. Laila looked down, smirking. The boy panted. Something about Laila felt… Felt… So wrong. He had a better look at him. When did she have such red eyes? Did he see her eyes? And her teeth! His eyes grew big.

“You're--!”

Laila knelt down and sank her teeth into his neck. Peter couldn't scream. He couldn't move. Her nails dug into his flesh.

Cook and Tommy didn't notice a thing.