Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Last Summer Waves ( Chapter 140 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Last Summer Waves

Summer is here. Time is running out. Only about… Thre more months. What have they been doing? Anything, everything, and nothing all the same. But this will not do. Something has to change. They all know that. But who's going to make the first move?

Alex was still missing. However, no one is looking for him. They can tell he's still alive. Becky is numb about it.

“How are you?” Karen asked. Becky just nodded. She said no more about it. No one pressed her.

There are bigger problems at hand.

Someone wants them dead. Not many of them want the flock dead. They are starting to move. But the flock is ready. They know what they needed to do. Still, someone had to make the first move.

Were these plans going to work? Could something go sideways? There was only one way to find out. Omi picked up his phone.

“It's me,” he said. “Yeah, things have changed. We don't have a choice. Can you still help us?” The assassin breathed out.

“Thank you,” he said. “Tell us what we need to do.” He took a listen.

“Understood,” the boy said. Omi turned to his computer and started typing.

Meanwhile, Phoenix prepares to do her part to end the curse. Both were going to be the one to pull the rest in line. For this, we have to wish them luck. They are really going to need all of it. The last summer is just beginning…