Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Shannon's Trial ( Chapter 145 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Shannon's Trial

-Shannon-

Those headlights are gone. But I'm alone now. I don't like it. No reception. Damn it! I have to get out of here.

I began the walk home. I didn't know where I was going. I couldn't stay there. It's so dark out here. I don't like it. Think of something else.

Ryan.

He's going to be mad about this. I laughed to myself, but then I got sad. I've disappointed him again, haven't I? That's how I am with him, am I? Why was I crying? I wiped my right eye.

It's so quiet out here. Too quiet. I don't like it. Nope. Nope! Where was I?

What was that? I looked around. Hello?

“Hello?” There's someone here. I looked around. Nothing but trees. And it's dark? I want to go home.

There it is again. Somebody's here with me. I don't like it.

“Hello?” I asked. “Hello?” I gritted my teeth.

“This is not funny!” I shouted. “Come out and show yourself already!” Silence. I smirked to myself.

“Heh! Stupid coward,” I muttered to myself. I turned to walk away. Big mistake.

Suddenly, I fell to the ground when something pushed me. I went down hard.

“What the hell?!” I shouted. Something grabbed me by the feet and dragged me into the woods. I screamed as I tried to grab onto anything. But he took me away.

---------

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Hm? Where… Where am I?

I froze when I heard giggling. That completely woke me up. Everything was dark. But I wasn't in the woods anymore. I tried to get up but I can't move.

What the--?! What the--?!

I looked down at my body. I was chained down to a chair floating in the darkness. And… And what the hell am I wearing?! They dressed me up in an ugly lacy pink and white dress. I wanted to scream but my mouth was forced shut. I could only move my eyes. Giggling floated in the air. Footsteps walked up to my chair. I could see many glowing lights in front of me. A group of people circled me. They all wore black robes and hoods. I couldn't see their faces. One of them stepped forward. I assumed it was their leader.

“Welcome Shannon Ramone! This is your trial!” they said.