Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Drill Trap ( Chapter 146 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Drill Trap

This was too easy. She should not have been here. Now he gets to eat again tonight. What? They came into his house. Uninvited no less. And now they must suffer.

Right now, there is only one. That's all he could smell. He listened closely. Yep, only one. They… no, she. She wasn't supposed to be here. There was something off about her.

He took another sniff. That scent. What was it? He couldn't put his finger on it. He just had to find out.

----------

She's running now. He can keep up. Once he has a target locked on, he won't let go. He won't let up. He will keep chasing until he catches and kills. She won't stop. Rookie error. How long before she gives out?

But… she's not alone?

He sniffed again. Yep, there's only one scent. So why are there two voices? He's talking again.

“Phoenix? Phoenix? Come in, Phoenix! Are you still there? Talk to me! Phoenix! Phoenix!”

She didn't speak. She kept running. It's only a matter of time.

He never gets tired of this. He never gets tired at all. He could go on for days. How long will she last? He hasn't had this much excitement in days. Months, even. It made him so hungry.

Enough playing around. He had to strike.

Stab!

She screamed as he caught her in the ankle.

Ooo! She tasted so good. He had to have more. He started to drag her away. She screamed as he dragged her away. She tried to fight back. But it was all in vain. That other voice shouted at her.

“Phoenix! What's going on?! Talk to me! Are you okay? Phoenix? Phoenix?!”

They disappeared into the darkness. Now for the feast to begin.