Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Breaking the Jaw ( Chapter 147 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Breaking the Jaw

Can she get free? They are watching. Namie knows the child can. All eyes are on Phoenix. Let's see how this plays out.

----------

Phoenix hit the ground with a thud.

“Ow,” she whispered. She tried to sit up. But then, she paused. Oh no… Don't tell her…

He's standing over her. He can smell her. The girl doesn't move. Her heart pounded against her chest. Omi still tried to talk to her. She can't shut him up. He could get her killed.

Omi, please shut up. I don't want to die. You'll make it kill me.

It sniffed down her body. Was she really going to let this happen to her?

No.

She could move. Why didn't she try? Phoenix peeked out with one eye. It was still there. She would have to move now. Phoenix took in a slow breath.

Three… Two…

“One.”

Boom!

She tried to kick the creature in the face. It felt like kicking a brick wall. Still, Phoenix wouldn't quit.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

He didn't move. He kept his eyes on her. He would have to move to eat. He opened his mouth.

Boom!

Right to the throat. Phoenix rolled away and jumped up. she wasted no time running. As if on cue, he took off after her.

----------

She got one good kick in. Still, it wasn't enough. He still had plenty to chase her down with. She didn't turn around. All she could do was run.

“Omi! Come in! I need you! Please help!” she screamed.

“Okay! Hold on! I will get you out!” he said over the earring. The girl ran faster.

---------

Meanwhile, Namie took a sip of her wine. She enjoyed the display.

“Well, well, well,” Namie said. “Let's see how you get out of this one.” She already knew what was coming next.