Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ The Thick of it ( Chapter 149 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Thick of it

Up until now these moments have been fragments. There is so much more to uncover. We're still digging through the messy pile.

Thirty-seven lives in a flock. A flock to be sacrificed. They don't know why. Only Namie knows.

Speaking of which, she sits back and watches. It's all for her sister. All for Rachel. How does Rachel feel about this? Who is to say? The answer is around somewhere. However, that doesn't matter.

The flock is our focus.

There have been more struggles. So many leading up to this point. It's hard to keep track of them all. We keep finding more. We don't know where it will end.

We don't know so much. We don't know how this will end. We don't know who is going to survive. Will they make it? How is death going to claim them? There are so many questions that need answers. Where do we even begin? Take a seat. You might want to get yourself something to eat or drink.

This will probably take some time and not make any sense. And the best part? Even we still don't have some of the story. We're going to go back to last fall to find one of the key points to find the missing pieces of the story.

I wish you luck with keeping up with what you will learn next. You are going to need it.