Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ The Missing ( Chapter 150 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Missing

What happened to Alex? Ah, yes. Him. He got taken away by vampires. Did anyone care? Well…

“Where is Alex?” Omi asked. No one had an answer. Some when happy about that. Rebecca could rest easily. No more living in fear. She could finally breathe. Too bad it would be for a short time.

No. Don't focus on that now. This is about Alex.

He was an easy target. They seized him and took him away. What would they do with him? They are going to kill him, of course. He is one of her flock after all. Speaking of which…

Namie frowned in the darkness. So this was what it took? She was going to have to fixed this mess herself. So this was what it took? She was going to have to fix this mess herself.

--------

How long will Alex be gone? Noy many people are looking for him. Where was he now?

The boy slowly drew open his eyes. At first, there was nothing but darkness. A cold chill ran down his body.

W-W-Where am I?

He tried to turn his head when he heard snickering in the dark. Footsteps grew closer. Three sets of them. They stopped in front of him. Their red eyes glowed in the dark.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?”

“This one of Naime's flock?”

“Hm? Oh yes. I don't know the number.”

“Does it matter? I want to eat now!”

“Okay, okay. Geez.”

“Can we eat him now?”

“Hang on. I've got a better idea.”

“Oh?”

The voices snickered as they got closer. Alex was powerless to stop them.

His body would be found in the streets on the day of the Fire Festival. On the day he and the rest of the flock were destined to die.

Meanwhile…