Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Can I find happiness? ❯ kurushii omoide (painful memories) ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Can I find happiness?

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimers: Weiss is not mine. I am just borrowing tem for the time being.

Notes: This is my first Weiss fic that I posted here so please don't flame me. Constructive critisms are welcomed.

Warnings: Rape, Incest, rated for words and limish situations. (If you could consider them limish…)

Pairing:

-KasexKen (ewww!)

-RanxKen (not that visible yet)

It was Ken's 18th birthday. He really had no intention of celebrating it because became an orphan two years ago and his only family now was his cousin Kase. He thought about it and sighed. He would try to live for them and never forget them in his heart. And besides he wasn't alone. He had his cousin with him. He would be there for him… or so Ken thought…

"Kenken!" Kase called out. "Happy 18th birthday! I have a special surprise for you!"

"A surprise?" Ken replied happily. "Well what is it?"

"Put on this blind fold and follow me!"

Ken did as he was told and having no idea in the least of what his surprise would be. Kase had led him somewhere and he felt as if he was being hand cuffed or something, but he just shrugged that off and trusted his cousin.

"You can remove the blindfold Kenken!"

Ken tried to but he was stuck.

"Kase! Stop kidding me! I am stuck!" he heard a dry chuckle from behind.

"And that is where I intend you to be"

"Hey stop joking!"

Kase heard this but he gave no answer. He just walked away from the brunette and came ack with something in his hands.

" You told me once that you're still a virgin right?" Kase asked seductively.

"Yes, but why ask me that all of sudden while I'm all tied up?" Ken thought about the situation and gulped when he reached his conclusion.

"You would not dare…"

"Oh yes I will Kenken…" Kase purred "I will teach you how…"

"No…" Ken answered back with fear in his voice.

"Do you know the best thing about sodomy? The sheer constricting power is maddening. Of course that is if you are the one entering…"

Ken was starting to shake with fear.

"But I don't know what the one being entered feels… maybe you could tell me…"

Kase started to pull Ken's pants off.

"Kase please don't do this. You're my cousin. You're the only one I have left…"

"You're right Ken. You have no one else… that's why you belong to me."

Ken could feel Kase position behind him. There was a sudden silence when Kase…

"Shit!" Ken cursed. That damned cursed dream again. He had being those dreams recently and he did not really know why. Actually, they were not dreams but memories… painful memories. He only had recently escaped Kase's evil clutches but he was still homeless.

"But this is much better than being raped everyday..," Ken said to no one in particular. He had vowed to never to trust anyone again. He started to walk away from his sleeping place when he was stopped by a redhaired man.

"Why are you in this place!? This is my property and you have no right to trespass!" he scowled.

Ken was just about to run away from him when he heard a familiar voice… Kase's voice.

"Just where the hell is that piece of shit!?" he said while walking slowly towards Ken's current direction. Ken got so terrified that he nearly flung into the arms of the redhaired man before him. He stopped himself just in time and just bowed in front of the other man.

"Please let me stay.. I don't have a family anymore and I have nowhere to go… please…"

The man glared at him but when he saw Ken's wide brown eyes, his cold heart melted in an instant. He saw many different emotions in them. He saw desperation and fear? He wasn't sure but he felt this sudden urge to protect the young man before him.

"You can stay but you should work for me. I do need a servant…"

Ken was so happy that he couldn't contain himself anymore. He flung into the arms of the redhead and they both landed on the floor. Just as they were on the floor, Kase passed by them.

"Can you get off me now?" the grouchy redhead again retorted.

"Sorry… when do I start… work?" he asked

"It's still to early. Just come into my house and I'll show you to your new room."

Ken reluctantly followed his new "boss"

'This would be a new start.' He said to himself.

A/n: So how was it? Please tell me what you think. Feedbacks please. : )