Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Can I find happiness? ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Can I find happiness?

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimer: WEISS.IS.MINE.

Waits for a long time…

(darn! No ambulance this time!)

Rambles: Sorry for the second chapter, it sucked… I know, I know, I'm just lazy to change it. I'm not even sure if I would continue this.

~*~

Chapter 3

Ran quickly stuffed him self with the delicious meal that Ken had prepared. He proceeded to wash the dirty dishes in the sink. He was done in no time because he was really used in doing the housework. Personally, he really didn't need Ken as a house helper but he just couldn't let go of the brunette for a reason that he doesn't know. As he looked at the sleeping man's face, he realized a big problem. Where would Ken sleep? The couch was really out of the question and judging by the brunette's current sleeping position, he could be sure that the man would wake up with a stiff neck. The only comfortable place to sleep in the house was in his bed. He pondered on it for a minute.

' I could share my bed with him, he is a man after all.'

So he proceeded to the sleeping man so that he could wake him up. He paused, realizing something. Ken looked sp deep in sleep that he concluded that it would be better if he would not awaken the man.

' How could I move him?' he thought.

The other man looked so innocent in his sleep, just like a child… an angel even. So he just decided to carry Ken. He presumed that Ken would not be that heavy. He really looked so skinny. He pried Ken gently from the seat and was surprised by the weight of the man.

' Does he even eat?! He's so light and…thin…' he thought while he started to stalk towards his room.

He was light and…thin…' he thought while he started to stalk towards his room.

He was starting to get worried how he would open the door while carrying Ken in his arms. Thankfully, the door was unlocked and was already slightly ajar. All he needed to do was to slightly sway his hips to make the opening wider. He was already heading towards his bed when the smaller man in his arms started to stir in his sleep. He thought that Ken was just a little bit disturbed because he was being moved sop he just shrugged it off. He was starting to get changed when the brunette in his bed started to talk in his sleep. This looked like the beginnings of a nightmare.

~*~

Ken was hiding in the closet. He really felt so scared when he was with Kase so he decided that if there were a door in between them both, he would be safe. The closet in which he was hiding was dark and… cramp. He knew that there was a little light bulb in the closet, but he would not dare open it. If he did, he would be giving his location to Kase. There was no more noise from outside the closet. The voice that was sickeningly calling him 'Kenken" has vanished.

' Maybe he gave up.' Ken thought triumphantly.

His muscles were starting to protest because he stayed still for more than two hours.

' Wouldn't want to inform Kase about my current location, but now, the coast is clear, why not stretch a little bit?'

So he did, but in doing so, his forearm hit a nearby shelf.

" Shit!" he cursed. Things on the top of the shelf fell on the floor. Ken was frozen.

' What if… Kase… hear that? How stupid could you get!?' Ken cursed towards himself.

He listened carefully for any sign of Kase.

' None, might have looked for me outside… might as well escape while I still can!'

Ken unlocked the closet door in front of him. He looked around from his small peephole and decided that the coast was really clear. He was starting to tiptoe his way out of the closet when he heard a familiar snicker. Then he saw the source of it…

" KASE… "

' How did Kase know that he was in the closet the whole time!?

Kase answered Ken's question as if he had heard it.

" Kenken, you're so easy to predict… I'm bored…"

Ken was starting to shake with fear. Kase would only say that if he was really pissed off and to Ken, that means that a certain punishment would be given to him. Tears were starting to well up from the corner of his eyes. He knew what was coming, not what exactly, but he was sure that he would not like it. Ken looked at Kase with his eyes behind his bangs. He would not let Kase see him cry… not anymore so he just stood there and waited for what was coming.

Kase began to unbuckle his belt. It came off easily and gripped them in between his palm.

" Come here…"

~*~

Ran looked at Ken's face warily. He noticed that the brunette was murmuring in his sleep. While he was looking at the other man's face, Ken suddenly shouted.

" NO!"

The redhead went beside Ken suddenly that he nearly stumbled. He was sitting from the corner of the bed and in no time, the brunette was in his arms. He looked at the smaller man and noticed that some tears were falling down from his closed eyes. Ken still hadn't awakened yet but he slowly relaxed into Ran's comforting embrace. Ken's body suddenly tensed up realizing that he was being hugged by someone.

" Wha…at?" he asked sleepily.

" Shh… It's all right… just go back to sleep."

Ken was slightly shocked by this but he managed to close his eyes again. He really needed some rest.

On the other hand, Ran was also shocked by his actions. Why did he do that? He barely knew the man!

He looked down at the sleeping brunette in his arms. He didn't exactly know the reason behind his actions, but then again, WHO CARES? As long as the other man looked … like that… he was relieved. Ran gently let the brunette down on the bed. The bed problem would have to wait tomorrow, he needed his rest too…

~end chapter #~

a/n: so what do you think about this chappie? Please tell me…

and just tell me if you would want me to continue this or not…