Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Piece ❯ First times ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairings: KenxOmi

Warnings: Shonen ai, some language, TWT, angst..?

Notes: Ahhh yeah...this lil ficcie just sorta came to me...I dunno...I'm hoping that it's not too bad, cuz I want to continue on with it...but I'm not too sure...^^ Anyhoo...I hope you like it! ^_^

~~Missing Piece~~

Looking back on her...I know I loved her...I did...but not like I love him. Yuriko...I still wonder what she's up to...what she's doing. Occasionally, I wonder...has she found someone else? And then...I nearly smack myself over the head. Of course she has! I guess...it's just confusing you know? I mean, she was my...well...first love. You know...the kind where you feel all bubbly inside...all warm and fuzzy...like you're intoxicated. Yeah...that's how it felt. I was happy...but I have the sneaking suspicion that the only real reason I was so happy with her...was because I had just lost my life. She was the light in that dark ocean that suddenly was thrust upon me. I mean, my best friend betrayed me...nearly got me killed...and I ended up not being able to do the one thing that was my true passion.

Soccer.

Yeah, yeah, I know...it's *only* soccer...but it was my life. I lived that game...I breathed that game...and then, it was all taken away from me. And to top it all off...I became an assassin...that meant I KILLED people for a living... Heh. Me, screwed up? Perish the thought! I mean I went from a soccer player...to killing people...I keep asking myself...what the hell?

Well...I suppose those few sweet moments of peace with her, were shattered... and I now know that it was a good thing...a very good thing. But I know that, had things not been the way they were...I would have gone off with her. But I stayed...and that suits me just fine. I wouldn't be able to be around the people I love, had I gone. Yeah, I love them all. They're my family now...my only real and true friends...I remember meeting them all for the first time. It was intimidating, and morbidly exciting...

Yohji...he was the biggest playboy I've ever seen. I mean...whoa...this dude can sure get it on. And I don't blame him...with a body like that, and those smooth words, I can see why the women fall over at his feet. Hell, I know if I was a woman, I would.

But moving on...

He's a great guy...he's so much more under that exterior he shows us all. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. No matter what, he'll always be there for you...always watching over you, protecting you...even when you think you don't need it...He's lazy, womanizes, and smokes like a fucking chimney, but I love him for it.

Aya... he's so quiet...you almost forget that he's in the room with you. Almost. But that feeling of agony and pain ebbing off of him makes it hard to just, forget about him. He's one helluva guy, I'll say that much. His expertise with the sword is unbelievable to me...and the way he moves...like silk over smooth ice. It's sheer beauty in every sense of the word. Am I getting to sweet here for you? Yeah, I thought so. Well, anyways, he's been through a lot and I commend him for being able to still operate normally...well...as normal as Aya can get. He visits his sister everyday and night...he's never missed a night that I can recall... Man, I would love to have him as my big brother...I admire him and his ability to seek for nothing but what he wants, and somehow achieve it. Kudos to Aya!

Ah, and then...and then...there's...Omi. Little, sweet, Omi. Innocence at its best ne?

Hardly.

That kid is anything BUT innocent...hell, he's about as sick minded as Yohji...he just prefers not to show it...which is fine with me...I don't know if I could last with him and Yohji talking about slam fucking someone against a wall...the things I put up with...

Anyhoo...Omi is...well...Omi...he's just so damn cute! In everything he does. Whether it'd be watering plants, talking with Oka, or just doing his homework, he's adorable. I think...I think he's my favorite...but don't tell anyone...

So, here we have my family. My three best buds ever. Yohji, Aya and Omi. I love them so much. And that was really cool for a long time. Missions went smoothly, everything was beginning to sort itself out. Yuriko was gone, and I found that the pain became less and less, and soon, I didn't even think of her. She was the fading melting noise in the back of my brain. I was too concentrated on other things. Like our little flowers shop...

And killing people...but that's beside the point...ehhh...don't look at me like that!

Ah, I'm getting off topic here...so, anyway...for a real long time it was cool. I loved them like I love my friends...brothers. Until...I began to notice things...things like how, when Omi was watering the flowers, he would hum to himself. Every single time. I've never heard him hum to himself, ever, except when he waters those flowers. I noticed that when he would talk about something he disliked, his nose would crinkle lightly and the right side of his mouth would quirk up just a little bit. At first, I thought this was okay...nothing to worry about right? It was nothing...I could go back to my life...everything was getting sorted out and I would be okay...and then...I realized that, just when my life became better...it got worse. Of course...it was bound to happen.

But the thing was...was that I didn't realize anything special about Yohji or Aya...only Omi. I just began to get real interested in everything he did. Everything. Sometimes, I would purposely offer for dish duty, just so I could be around him as he did his homework at the table. I could watch as he chewed on his pencil, wrote something down, and then erased it, and wrote it again. I could watch, as his eyes would flicker from one thing to the other, concentrated. After, I would just sit at the table and watch him. He wouldn't even notice until he was done...but by then, I would have some dumb excuse as to why I was hovering over him. Like I was curious...or just being a dumb ass...and because it's me...it worked like a charm...Oh, I know...I am so evil.

And, it kept getting worse and worse...and better and better. Confusing ne? Ah, let me...elaborate ne?

It got worse in the fact that...I found myself staring at him. When he talked, I would zoom in on his lips and watch as he formed every word. I would watch as he walked, the way his clothes clung to his body and hung off other parts. Watch his every single move. When he ate, I would watch as the chopsticks moved in and out of his mouth, and then as those nimble fingers moved to get more food, and back the chopsticks went. Oh, and like it wasn't bad enough, I used to wish I could *be* those chopsticks moving in and out of his mouth...I wish I could be the rim of his glass as he drank from it. I wanted him to drink from me, to notice me, to be with me. And it seems as if my wish was granted...sort of...

We had a mission together, just the two of us. For the first part anyway, then Aya and Yohji were to join us and we did our job. I hardly remember that mission, except that I got to spend so much time with him. We became the best of friends. He was attached to me and visa versa. I would wait for him after school and we'd just hang and talk, or prepare for missions and sometimes, I would help him study for tests. And, thus, comes in the part where I refer to my statement of things getting better and better. I liked this feeling. This feeling of being around him. I liked it when I watched his lips move, I liked it when he smiled at me, I liked the butterflies in my stomach that swarmed around when we would touch. Like he would hug me, or we'd lean on each other after a hard day. I liked it. In fact, I loved it. Because, I loved him. I loved him before...but this time...it was a different sort of love...coming from a different place within myself. It confused me though. I couldn't quite place where that love was coming from and what it really meant...

He became my life. Every ounce of my free time was spent on him. The closer we got, the more I began to question my feelings for him. I mean it was more than obvious that it was more than just simple friendship. Brothers? No, not even close. Lovers? No, we never did anything even remotely close to that. The only explanation was that...I was in love with him. Yeah...that was a little new for me. I mean, I had a girlfriend...I had girls before...I'd never even thought about another guy in that way. It was a little tough on me to realize that I was in fact...gay...or maybe I was a bisexual...?

Well, at any rate, I was in love with a male, so I freaked out for a bit and then after I calmed down, I decided that I couldn't hide who I was. I decided to analyze it a little further. Maybe it was a crush? Maybe Omi just made me feel better about my life. Maybe that was it. Maybe I was just curious? None of these felt right. They were logical...but they didn't fit. I didn't need to be curious...it wasn't a crush...he made me feel so much more then Yuriko did. I mean, the bubbly, intoxicated feeling I got from her, was increased ten fold when I was with him. It got so bad that whenever he talked to me, I felt slightly faint. I know, I know...it's sad...but just cut me some slack ne? I came to the conclusion, a few nights later, that I was indeed, in love with the sandy haired boy. In love. And there was nothing that could make me feel otherwise. I guess the next problem was, I knew how I felt...but how did he feel? Did he care for me the way I cared for him? He seemed nice and straight...but I had thought the same way about myself...I was confused. And there was no way in hell I was gonna jeopardize his friendship by telling him my feelings. I could just love him from afar, and if I were lucky, I'd either die or 'grow' out of it before anything happened. Before my love for him was too strong that I went insane. Well...more so than normal that is....

So anyway...there was one night that really did change my life. Aya was out visiting his sister that night, and Yohji was out at some bar somewhere...big surprise there! I know. I was shocked to death when I found out.

So, you can guess where I was right? ALL ALONE! I had the run of the house! It was great! Oh, I forget to mention, Omi was 'out with school friends'...which, in Omi land, meant he was studying at the library...and I never set foot in those places...so I just stayed home. Yeah, I love it when I get the command of the place! It's so much fun! I can run around in my boxers! Or naked!!! ...Not that I've ever done that...err...yeah...and I can turn my music up loud and be a total moron...and no one is there to make me FEEL like a total moron...it's great! Err...I'll get off that now...but still! You should try it sometime...

Heh, so, just as I was pulling on my super huge, worn in, jogging pants that I love with my life, Omi came home. I was just tying up the string in the front when he slumped in the door, throwing his pack across the floor with a huge thud. It sure sounded heavy and I didn't want to know how many pounds he was carrying in that thing. It made me nervous..."Omi?" I asked, watching as he slumped down in a table chair. "Omi...are you okay?" I asked, sitting beside him. It felt weird now...knowing the way I felt about him, and being so close to him...it was... strange. "Yeah...I'm all right...Ken..." he sighed, placing his head in his arms. I shivered as he said my name...it sounded so good coming from him. I slowly slinked my arms around him from behind. "Wanna go watch some T.V?" I asked, knowing there had to be some sort of late night movie. He nodded and we left for the living room. Well...I left for the living room, he, on the other hand, wanted some food so he was making popcorn and drinks for us. I just surfed around until I found something boring and old that would allow him to fall asleep and me to watch him. It was an excellent plan I thought...

He came back with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of soda, and threw one at me. I grimaced. "Root beer?" I asked. I hate root beer and he knows it. He gave a sly smile. "That's all we have in the house Ken-kun!" he smiled, opening his own can, which happened to be coke. "HEY!" I yelled, "I thought you said--!" he cut me off. "-I said, that that was all we had in the HOUSE...I got this outside the house..." he said, waving his can in the air with a smile. 'Che Damn him...

Well, the first half of the movie was surprisingly good...and then it just...died...not because it was boring...I'm pretty sure it was getting interesting...but I couldn't concentrate because Omi's head was on my shoulder, and his arm was twined with mine...our hands were touching. So close...we were so close to each other...If I only moved my hand some more I could lace our fingers together. I was so tempted, but it seemed as if I would never get the chance because he did it for me. Yeah, I shit you not my friend! He laced our hands together and just, let it be like that. He didn't even blush! It was like he was used to this. Like, like...like it was just another everyday occurrence. Well...I was blushing like a damn beet. "O...Omi..." I choked out, meaning to sigh...but due to the large lump that was currently residing in my throat, sighing was deemed impossible.... He quickly looked up. "Eh?" he said, yawning. "Ah...nothing..." I smiled and squeezed his hand. He just smiled at me for a long while and then moved his head back to my shoulder.

I found myself becoming more obsessed with him...I wanted to touch him all over. So, I gently pried our fingers apart and he whimpered a little, and then I quickly replaced my lost hand with the other, moving to place my other arm around his shoulders, playing with his hair. Ah, now this was better. I was closer and I could touch him all I wanted. I rested my head on his and was idly playing with his hair. We were snuggled so close and I swear he was purring...and then, we heard a car pull up. Omi and I looked at each other quickly and we could see that it was Aya's car, and he seemed to be helping a very intoxicated Yohji out. I felt myself panic, and then, I started to laugh. Omi just looked at me and I laughed more.

"You know," I chuckled. "I feel like a teen who's not supposed to have his date over, and now I'm gonna get caught by my parents!" I began to laugh and noticed, that now, Omi was laughing too. It was so nice to see him laugh. I mean, a real honest laugh. You know, that's one of the things I've also noticed about him. He hides. He always hides behind his smile and his cheer. But, I can always tell when it's real and fake. When he smiles, normally, the left side of his lips curve just a bit too high and his eyes lack a small fire in the back. His eyes don't smile. I've only witnessed a few times where that small fire is actually burning. And this was one of those times.

But anyway...now that I've gone off topic again...Omi and I decided that we were gonna run away from the fast approaching Aya and Yohji, so we just ran upstairs and into a room...which just happened to be my room...go figure! We collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles and listened as Aya walked in the door, muttering loudly and Yohji laughing as much as we were. Poor Aya...I almost feel bad for him...almost...but I think he kinda likes Yohji, so I wasn't feeling too much hurt here...

I remember, after we stopped laughing, we just lay on the bed. He curved into me, and I put my arm around him, and I began to think. Yeah, I know...I was actually thinking! Don't be too surprised or anything...

I wondered, now that we were...holding hands...and wrapping around each other...what did that make us? Still friends? Less than lovers? Nothing at all? Does that mean we're 'going out' now? I was rather confused...but Omi decided to put an end to that. I remember his face inching closer to mine; heavy breathing was all you could hear in my room. The lights were out and it was pitch black, save the light from the street lamps pouring in. It gave my room a dull orange glow...and then, he kissed me...or rather, we kissed each other. We kind of met each other half way, and our lips crushed together. It was hot and heavy within the first few seconds of the kiss. Nothing like I imagined how it would be. But I must say, it was wonderful!

My hands began an idle wander around his body and he moved on top of me. I felt his hands move down my chest and stopped right at the front of my pants. I let out a tiny moan and silently begged him to continue, until...Aya and Yohji burst through the door. "Ken! Where's Omi? Have you-" Aya stopped in mid sentence as he flicked on the lights and saw Omi on top of me, and my lips on his throat. Aya just blinked at me and Yohji smiled. "Uhhhh..." Omi grinned, looking around. I must have looked funny, because when Omi looked at me again, he burst out laughing. He later told me I looked like a deer caught in the headlights...he said he didn't think it was humanly possible for my eyes to be that big... humph! Bakayarou...

Well...after Omi started laughing, I did too. I couldn't help it. For some reason the look on Aya's face and the smile that Yohji wore was so amusing...We were rolling around on my bed laughing for a good few minutes I'd say, until Omi stopped and gasped for breath. "I think...that...mom," he pointed to Aya, "and dad," he pointed to Yohji "caught us!" he burst out laughing again, hiding his face in my neck. Now, I'm being totally honest, Aya's face became as red as his hair from the remark. I am dead serious! It was so priceless, that Yohji joined Omi and I in a chorus of laughter. I felt pretty bad after...for a few minutes, but I could see the small sparkle in Aya's eyes and I knew he was trying not to laugh himself.

I never did find out what Aya wanted, because after we were all done laughing like jack ass', Yohji cleared his throat and smiled. "Don't stay up too late, and here," he threw a few condoms on the bed "Use these!" he winked and left. My face went red and Omi giggled, "Yes father..." he grinned and I just stared after him...looks like Yohji wasn't as drunk as I thought he was... He just left and took Aya with him. I could tell Aya wanted to say something, but he just nodded and gave us a tiny smile and closed the door. And I must say...that was rather...interesting...one of my fondest memories...

Ah, I guess, after that...Omi and I laughed for a while, and we talked. Our conversation became serious and I asked him, how I made him feel. "Like I'm alive again...like I don't have to worry at all" were his exact words. I just fell more in love with him after that. I did end up confessing my feelings for him, and he just smiled at me, a smile that glittered in his eyes. We kissed for a while longer and then...we just kinda...stopped. It just wasn't right to do anything else. I watched as he fell asleep in my arms and then I picked up the handful of those condoms and with a small smile, stashed them in the night table beside me.

... I never did get the chance to use those condoms...

TBC.